Texas Schoolboy Playoffs

Well, ever since I was small and first started reading Texas Football Magazine, nothing rings in your ear this time of year, better than the term Mr. Campbell fondly use - The Texas Schoolboy Playoffs.  This is where the energy picks up and the water fountain conversation gets a little louder.  The Golden Triangle is rich in history this time of year.  From the time of watching Steve Worster run crazy at Bridge City, watching Little Joe Washington produce jaw-dropping moves, following PN-G's MASSES, jumping on the Alex Durley train and miracle run in '82, and then following my Mustangs for all these years, well, it's just special.  Everyone enjoy and NEVER forget our freedom and blessings we have in this country.  Hoping for a Mustang Christmas!!!!!  Fasten your seatbelts......

Well, ever since I was small and first started reading Texas Football Magazine, nothing rings in your ear this time of year, better than the term Mr. Campbell fondly use - The Texas Schoolboy Playoffs.  This is where the energy picks up and the water fountain conversation gets a little louder.  The Golden Triangle is rich in history this time of year.  From the time of watching Steve Worster run crazy at Bridge City, watching Little Joe Washington produce jaw-dropping moves, following PN-G's MASSES, jumping on the Alex Durley train and miracle run in '82, and then following my Mustangs for all these years, well, it's just special.  Everyone enjoy and NEVER forget our freedom and blessings we have in this country.  Hoping for a Mustang Christmas!!!!!  Fasten your seatbelts......

Well said! =D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    haha369
    Newest Member
    haha369