PA Memorial vs LaPorte Predictions

Rematch of 2 years ago which LaPorte blew PAM out. Memorial has no creativity on offense.  I was booing  Thompson last night and everytime I did, PAM scored lol.  They all really need to go.  I'd rather see them hand off 50 times a game than running the QB left and QB right.  Or when they pass, they run nothing but go routes.  I see LaPorte  in a rout....

I was at the PAM-Laporte game two yrs ago. In that game it was Castillio left, Castillio right. He has since moved on to Nebraska. There were other factors of that game, Thompsons first year. (i'm not a fan of his in NO way.) The kids first learned thier new system, etc. All things aside, its a different year. My prediction is its gonna be a nail bitter, but the those Mighty Titans will prevail.......PAM 17 Laporte 10 GO YE MIGHTY TITANS!!!

I was at the PAM-Laporte game two yrs ago. In that game it was Castillio left, Castillio right. He has since moved on to Nebraska. There were other factors of that game, Thompsons first year. (i'm not a fan of his in NO way.) The kids first learned thier new system, etc. All things aside, its a different year. My prediction is its gonna be a nail bitter, but the those Mighty Titans will prevail.......PAM 17 Laporte 10 GO YE MIGHTY TITANS!!!

Also, if you remember, LP opened up the playbook.  Throwing it to the FB.  Running trap plays with the FB.  Also, HBIV and Filer where in the back field and the passing game was 1000% better than it is now.  I see LP in a rout because the Homeless Man and Xbox Kenny are worse with playcalling than they were that year...

Also, if you remember, LP opened up the playbook.  Throwing it to the FB.  Running trap plays with the FB.  Also, HBIV and Filer where in the back field and the passing game was 1000% better than it is now.  I see LP in a rout because the Homeless Man and Xbox Kenny are worse with playcalling than they were that year...

But if you notice SFA85 there is a difference in the way Filer is running two years ago and since he came back from Kelly. Now i dont wanna bash the kid because the fact is, he's still a kid. I'm only saying this because i hope that he or someone he knows talks with him and inform him. Its like he wants to mimick the great days of Jamaal. I think he runs alot softer than he ran two years ago. I drove up to watch PAM vs WOODLANDS and the fact is that our kids were out matched. (not to mention out COACHED) But on several different plays i saw Filer just smash the bigger defenders. The kid has all the potential 2 beast, he just has 2 bring his A game. Like at the game vs Baytown Lee, when he caught the go ahead TD. Beautiful catch. And with all of that being said....Im gonna go out on a limb and say that I, ME, THAGHOST think that Chance Filer will be the "X" factor in PAM winning this dog fight.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    daxebeg833
    Newest Member
    daxebeg833