Buna vs East Chambers Predictions

Javelina

should be a great game friday. bucs are gonna have to fight until the final whissle blows, and show the cougs they wanna go to the playoffs more then they do.  EC is startin to come back.  the kountze game and last weeks game they really wowed me, i know we played warren, but the bucs actually were playing as a team and i havent really seen that all season.  It seemed like every defensive play there were atleast 4 or 5 bucs on the tackle. That is definitely how we are gonna need to play defense this fri. to stop either one of the craft boys. Our offense seems to be on point again with raymond back from his injury, gonna need all the backs to run hard, Jones needs to be accurate, and our recievers need to have hands of glue. But the most important thing is we have to hang on to the ball.  Like i said it should be a great game and i will definitely be there cheerin on the bucs.

EC-34

BUNA-28

Two teams going in opposite directions, have to go with the home team.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

24 over par

home team wins this game between 2 pretty good teams ec seems to be peaking and buna slumping

ec 29

buna 20

Oh PLEASE!  are you all kidding?  Just cause Buna played all the weak teams in the district earlier in the season, and now the Bucs are playing them all at the end of the season.  This is a joke!  We beat most of those teams like a drum...WITHOUT BLANTON CRAFT.....We had a freshman that had just been pulled up from JV rush for 112 yards on like 9 carries against Warren.....Lets not count our chickens folks......But I will say this....if The Coogs win, it definately won't be because we have better coaches....just better players.....GO COOGS!!!

Your right this will come down to coaching.  Two great teams, I just hope the tradition of EC doesn’t get to Buna.  When you play on the road, it’s always tuff especially in EC.  We have lost the last two if my facts are right and this one is for the playoffs.  Good luck cougars fight till the end, we are all rooting for you.  Coaches prepare them well, adjustment and game planning will be the factor.......GO COUGS!!! :) :) :) :)

I don't spend a lot of time reading this type of forum, and even less time replying,  however I would like to make a comment regarding posts that degrade our coaching staff in Buna.  I have been a part of this community for over 30 years and have been active in the school in some way, form, or fashion the majority of those years.  Unlike some of the members on this forum, who frequently post about the Buna Cougars, I have not forgotten the years of 0-10, 1-9, maybe hope for a 4-6.  If my memory serves me correctly our record over the past 3 years has been 22-8 up to this point. With a 9-1 and a couple of playoff berths mixed in there.  I am by no means planning a parade to celebrate our successes, but I do think our coaches should be commended at least a little for their hard work.  I absolutely agree that having great football players makes a huge difference.  It just makes me laugh a little to hear people say how good our players are when we win and how poor our coaches prepare when we lose.  Sometimes, believe it or not, players do things they are coached not to do. This post is not directed at any one person and is not based on any one post so I will stop ramblin'.  It is just something that has been building for some time.  And by the way Bruno, I appreciate your posts, the ones I have read are positive and promote our entire program  Players and Coaches    GO COOGS!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

24 over par

home team wins this game between 2 pretty good teams ec seems to be peaking and buna slumping

ec 29

buna 20

Oh PLEASE!  are you all kidding?  Just cause Buna played all the weak teams in the district earlier in the season, and now the Bucs are playing them all at the end of the season.  This is a joke!  We beat most of those teams like a drum...WITHOUT BLANTON CRAFT.....We had a freshman that had just been pulled up from JV rush for 112 yards on like 9 carries against Warren.....Lets not count our chickens folks......But I will say this....if The Coogs win, it definately won't be because we have better coaches....just better players.....GO COOGS!!!

Seems to me that bigd66 is a fair weather Buna fan!!!  Praises when they win finger pointing when they lose.  Do us a favor and pick a side you are either with us or against us!!!!  Go Coogs lets get a win tonight!!!  Good luck to both teams

24 over par

ec 29

buna 20

dude, im a freshman LINEMAN and i couldve got 112 yards off of warren. (no offense, warren). i mean seriously, quit that talkin' thats weak.

Guest THE FAN

Buna coaches have had to deal with that for years. fans blame the coaches for all the losing seasons...but never have anything to say about the past 3 winning seasons. They deserve a lot more credit than they get.

Hopefully we can pull out of the east chambers curse and walk away with a win. last years game was a dandy, but i hope this one has a little different outcome.

Go Cougars!

24 over par

ec 29

buna 20

bigd66 oh please

where is buna playing at next week   ooh I forgot NO WHERE

Take note he's not from E.C. We win and lose with class.

Congrats Buna on a good season you'll plaued great.

No hes from Dville, a place that did not get a chance to make the playoffs. But loves to talk smack on Buna. Good job EC and good luck. Yall have a big task in fron of you.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    asfdefsa02
    Newest Member
    asfdefsa02