**Central at PN-G Updates** 16-0 Central Wins/All Heck Breaks Loose!

16-0 Central Final.  They won the game and the fight lol

All I can say about that is THUGS!!! This is what happens when they get ahead they have to show off.

Why do they have to be thugs?  I heard what happened from a Jag fan.  Sounds to me that those boys in Purple may be the boogieman!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Several cheap shots Central players took on a interception return. This is something both schools should be embarrased about. I seen the fights but heard someone say a Central played punch Burnett in the face.

A cheap shot on an INT return?  What, a block?  Isn't this something that is tought to do when an INT happens?  Central players thugs?  Hahaha.  Ok.  I guess you want to call us 'undisciplined also, right?  ::) ::)

If you ever played real high school football you know that the game is built on emotion  I was at the game and yes some of the shots that central took on the indians were not right but I believe that know of them were done to hurt anyone They were already pitching a shut out so it didnt matter. Now the fight I dont know what to say I think that some of the indian players forgot about pride and honor and i cant blame them. I want to wish the best of luck to the central jaguars and i hope you can go far in the playoffs and hope that we can put this behind us and meet again next season   Png is was a tough year and i love yall very much and as a former lineman i know the emotion that goes thur your head when it seems you just cant get it to come together Good luck to all you Seniors in everything you do. You always make me proud to bleed purple

Very classy!

Soulja yall got some speed but Central does not  seem to pass the ball real well??????

I dont understand if your going to fight on a football field why is the first thing they do is take off there helments hmmmmm i would have left mine on any ways see yall next year we play at yalls house  Soulja i also had to explain a few things to my boys last night after watching yalls halftime show ???? Just kidding !!!!!!

This was very unfortunate. There were illegal blocks on the return, but that happens all the time when you have defensive players blocking on a return. I think a few kids let the frustration of the season overcome them, then things quickly got out of hand. It was not a proud moment for me. As far as the thug comment.... I didn't see Central act with anything but class and good sportsmanship throughout the game and the same on the PNG side until the end of the game where tempers flared. Blame can be assigned to both sides, so don"t try to blame this on Central.  I hope this will be cleared up and there will be no lasting effects of this incident. Also, shame on the fans who cheered after the fight. That is not a good message to send to teenage boys. I hope both coaches ripped the players who were involved in this and made sure it is clear that this type of behavior is unacceptable. Good luck to Central in the playoffs. I know ya'll will represent 20-4A well.

This was very unfortunate. There were illegal blocks on the return, but that happens all the time when you have defensive players blocking on a return. I think a few kids let the frustration of the season overcome them, then things quickly got out of hand. It was not a proud moment for me. As far as the thug comment.... I didn't see Central act with anything but class and good sportsmanship throughout the game and the same on the PNG side until the end of the game where tempers flared. Blame can be assigned to both sides, so don"t try to blame this on Central.  I hope this will be cleared up and there will be no lasting effects of this incident. Also, shame on the fans who cheered after the fight. That is not a good message to send to teenage boys. I hope both coaches ripped the players who were involved in this and made sure it is clear that this type of behavior is unacceptable. Good luck to Central in the playoffs. I know ya'll will represent 20-4A well.

now that is an excellent post.

From the PNG website

An observant coach would have pulled obviously frustrated players out of the game and let others play while they cooled off.  With so little time left in the game (3:00+ minutes) why weren't we already swapping out seniors so they would have a final chance to play as a NDN?

BTW, most of our 40+ seniors never played one play on the new field this season much less at any other stadium.  Is this what's happened to our Honor, Pride, Tradition?

Friends I spoke with at/after the game, were saying the same thing.  Many of us were embarrassed for both sides. 

Soulja yall got some speed but Central does not  seem to pass the ball real well??????

I dont understand if your going to fight on a football field why is the first thing they do is take off there helments hmmmmm i would have left mine on any ways see yall next year we play at yalls house   Soulja i also had to explain a few things to my boys last night after watching yalls halftime show ???? Just kidding !!!!!!

:D :D :D :D

Both teams are at fault. Assaulting a coach is inexcuseable (Burnett getting hit). Other than that it was a clean game. The halftime show was great until some of the band members had simulated sex with our field turf !! I know the field is nice, but damn, at least wait until there is not a crowd!

I dont understand if your going to fight on a football field why is the first thing they do is take off there helments hmmmmm i would have left mine on any ways see yall next year we play at yalls house   Soulja i also had to explain a few things to my boys last night after watching yalls halftime show ???? Just kidding !!!!!!

Actually, the best way to handle a Central half time show is to explain the birds and the bees to your children BEFORE the show......... ;)

I just want to know Indian fans, are you absolutely, positively sure a Jag hit the coach, are sure a frustrated Indian senior didn't get a shot in?  ;) ??? ::):o

Very possible. Also, I should be more clear.....IF Burnett was hit, I did not see with my own eyes, but most people claimed it happened.

Both teams are at fault. Assaulting a coach is inexcuseable (Burnett getting hit). Other than that it was a clean game. The halftime show was great until some of the band members had simulated sex with our field turf !! I know the field is nice, but dang, at least wait until there is not a crowd!

Come on now.  Geesh.  There is no sex simulation on the field...It's called dancing.  ::) ::) ::) ::)

To all PN-G fans.........this did not turn out to be the season you had hoped for.  Maybe now you can better see how the rest of the area teams felt when your team (teams) were/are consistently in the headlines or on the front page of the sports edition.  Although you may bleed purple, there are other teams in the area that bleed maroon, blue, etc., but were/are not given the recognition they so very much deserve.  I am sorry, but PN-G is not the only team in the district.  You may have a million dollar field, but sometimes it takes more than that.  Better luck next year, and to all the teams that made playoffs, good luck and make us proud!

To all PN-G fans.........this did not turn out to be the season you had hoped for.  Maybe now you can better see how the rest of the area teams felt when your team (teams) were/are consistently in the headlines or on the front page of the sports edition.  Although you may bleed purple, there are other teams in the area that bleed maroon, blue, etc., but were/are not given the recognition they so very much deserve.  I am sorry, but PN-G is not the only team in the district.  You may have a million dollar field, but sometimes it takes more than that.  Better luck next year, and to all the teams that made playoffs, good luck and make us proud!

Well rest assure that we will be back.  In the win column, on the front page of the sports page and most importantly...in the playoffs.  Sorry that you feel like our fans are to blame for your teams not getting proper headlines in the sports edition.  Didn't think we had controll over that too, but to each his own opinion.

I will second your good luck wishes to all the teams that made the playoffs this year in our district. Funny thing is..... our fans (you know, the ones that you have a problem with) will probably travel to many of the playoffs games supporting your teams (you know, the ones that never get the accolades they deserve) to show our support rather than post about it on a website.  :-*

Good luck all 20-4A teams.  Please show everyone what this district is made of!

Never said I had a problem with your fans.............I have a problem with the way the media for some reason favors your team more than any other in the district!!  If I were a visitor to this area I would think from the coverage your team/teams obtain that your school is the only one in the district.  Apparently, you are one of those that were put into a purple diaper from birth and think that is the only color worth mentioning.  Admit it, some of your fans are some of the most disrepectful out there, whether it be at a game or in a public location!!  Just go to one of the local malls and watch the body language of the people wearing PN-G shirts, they have a better than thou attitude.  Welcome back down to earth with the rest of us................HOW DOES IT FEEL :)

Never said I had a problem with your fans.............I have a problem with the way the media for some reason favors your team more than any other in the district!!  If I were a visitor to this area I would think from the coverage your team/teams obtain that your school is the only one in the district.  Apparently, you are one of those that were put into a purple diaper from birth and think that is the only color worth mentioning.  Admit it, some of your fans are some of the most disrepectful out there, whether it be at a game or in a public location!!  Just go to one of the local malls and watch the body language of the people wearing PN-G shirts, they have a better than thou attitude.  Welcome back down to earth with the rest of us................HOW DOES IT FEEL :)

With all do respect, I have better things to do than to go to a local mall and watch body language of people wearing PN-G shirts. 

Sorry, don't let my kids hang out at the Mall due to the type of people that hang there....sorry

Down to earth? But they have always been there, with the rest of us. You might want to check their accomplishments though, as a HS and over the years in Football. You tried to bash them for their pride and then end your post with a smirk. Nice try but that is a bit of a Non Sequitur.What you say is opinion about the fans, no one believes you, and your envy shines green before us. So smirk and enjoy their 3-6 season,as you plainly are, and revel in your deceit and hypocrisy.

It seems to me the one part of this fiasco that has yet to be addressed is the officiating crew who basically refused to officiate last night.  Had The refs done their job during the game I feel this situation wouldn't have gotten out of hand.  You had one team who has nothing but a frustrating season and another team who wanted to come in and leave with not only a win, but a crushing defeat of their opponent to give them "steam" to go into the playoffs.  The steam comment comes from the coaches comment to the pa news.  Throughout the game the refs rarely threw flags and when Central fumbled the ball the refs just stood around the pile of players fighting for the ball and just waited to see what was going to happen.  This is just my opinion, but I think the players knowing the refs weren't going to do anything ignited a tenuous situation.  It was a very embarrassing way to end the season for PNG and equally embarrassing for Central to start their playoffs.  

As for the comments about PNG arrogance, we love our school, our kids and the Pride we have in them.  Sometimes to the rest of the community views it as arrogance, but as in all situations we shouldn't make judgements about people from the way they look or carry themselves, but instead taking the time to get to know them and then judge them on their own merit.  Every fan base has arrogant and idiotic fans who bring nothing but embarrassment to their team.  Thankfully, they are the exception and not the rule.  

Good luck to all the 4A playoff teams, I'm sure the purple faithful will be out there supporting our local teams.

you don't even know which high school i may be supporting lol just pointing out that the media coverage tends to lean towards PN-G, always has.  HAHAHA  don't know what dream world you are living in, but PN-G has never been down to earth.  

Jealousy. Don't let it eat you up.

you don't even know which high school i may be supporting lol just pointing out that the media coverage tends to lean towards PN-G, always has.  HAHAHA  don't know what dream world you are living in, but PN-G has never been down to earth.  

We do not control the media.I like to give credit where it is due,and not act like i am better than everyone,because i am not. That is your opinion, and that is all there is to it. Enjoy it while we are down, and smirk all you like.