**Central at PN-G Updates** 16-0 Central Wins/All Heck Breaks Loose!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Never said I had a problem with your fans.............I have a problem with the way the media for some reason favors your team more than any other in the district!!  If I were a visitor to this area I would think from the coverage your team/teams obtain that your school is the only one in the district.  Apparently, you are one of those that were put into a purple diaper from birth and think that is the only color worth mentioning.  Admit it, some of your fans are some of the most disrepectful out there, whether it be at a game or in a public location!!  Just go to one of the local malls and watch the body language of the people wearing PN-G shirts, they have a better than thou attitude.  Welcome back down to earth with the rest of us................HOW DOES IT FEEL :)

Sorry, don't let my kids hang out at the Mall due to the type of people that hang there....sorry

What type of people?  I don't understand.  Can you be a little bit more specific?

Trouble makers. Most of them have there parents drop them off and all they have to do is cause trouble.

And this has nothing to do with race so don't try to turn this into it. We have as many trouble makers here in PNG as other places.

When I was a teenager, I was dropped to the mall or rode the bus there.  Me and my friends.  We never caused trouble...I'm through trying to understand.  You say this have nothing to do with race?  But I believe it was you and your friends that call our boys 'thugs'.   ::) ::)

People like you and SFA are whats wrong with the world. Try to blame everything on race and try to use it like a deck of cards. Whenever something you don't like you pull that card out.

Unfortunately, it's in the best interest of a lot of blacks to keep racism alive and well.  If people like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson can't keep racism as a big issue then how would they justify their existence?  It doesn't matter that the President of the United States is black (well, he's 50% white but the blacks don't acknowledge that), that the Secretary of Defense if black, that the best golfer in the world is black, that the most famous daytime television host is black, that the Superintendent of Beaumont Schools is black, that at least one general in the military is black...and I could go on and on about the successes of blacks.  No that doesn't matter, everything that white people do and think is racist (at least in BmtSouljas eyes).  And I couldn't agree with you more...that is the main thing that is wrong with the world today.  Those people, many of them blacks, that want to play the race card and use it as an excuse for anything that goes wrong.  It's as if many people think that nothing bad ever happens to white or mexican or asian people.

Of course, I expect BmtSoulja to remove this post.