**Central at PN-G Updates** 16-0 Central Wins/All Heck Breaks Loose!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

16-0 Central Final.  They won the game and the fight lol

All I can say about that is THUGS!!! This is what happens when they get ahead they have to show off.

wearing feathers.  I've seen many a cocky PN-Ger in my day and it continues.....

16-0 Central Final.  They won the game and the fight lol

All I can say about that is THUGS!!! This is what happens when they get ahead they have to show off.

Thugs also come in purple and white wearing feathers.  I've seen many a cocky PN-Ger in my day and it continues.....

Yes they do, but not on this night.

Guest Brubaker

I can't imagine anybody's proud about this, probably best not to point fingers in either direction.  Probably something both schools would rather forget.

Guest Brubaker

I don't see the need to call anyone thugs.  Look it takes two to tango and sounds like the end to a frustrating season played a LARGE role in this one.  I'm not buying this Thug thing.

If you ever played real high school football you know that the game is built on emotion  I was at the game and yes some of the shots that central took on the indians were not right but I believe that know of them were done to hurt anyone They were already pitching a shut out so it didnt matter. Now the fight I dont know what to say I think that some of the indian players forgot about pride and honor and i cant blame them. I want to wish the best of luck to the central jaguars and i hope you can go far in the playoffs and hope that we can put this behind us and meet again next season   Png is was a tough year and i love yall very much and as a former lineman i know the emotion that goes thur your head when it seems you just cant get it to come together Good luck to all you Seniors in everything you do. You always make me proud to bleed purple