Jody's bigger problem

griff

Jody has made a message board career of talking down WO-S. When someone responds to him, he comes back with the typical, "Aw, shucks...I'm just kiddin'. It's all in fun." This guy is NOT kidding. He has a serious hate problem with WO-S. He's sent past private messages to WO-S posters saying mean spirited and hateful things. I hope everyone outside of WO-S (including other BH fans) can see him for who he really is. Remember that every time he says something...if he ever speaks again. I kind of like the silent Jody, though.

It's not good for your blood pressure, Jody. You need to let it go.

Jody has made a message board career of talking down WO-S. When someone responds to him' date=' he comes back with the typical, "Aw, shucks...I'm just kiddin'. It's all in fun." This guy is NOT kidding. He has a serious hate problem with WO-S. He's sent past private messages to WO-S posters saying mean spirited and hateful things. I hope everyone outside of WO-S (including other BH fans) can see him for who he really is. Remember that every time he says something...if he ever speaks again. I kind of like the silent Jody, though.

It's not good for your blood pressure, Jody. You need to let it go.[/quote']

I just want my Beer!!!!! :lol:

Come on griff, give him some slack!!! :D

I trash talk just like him. :wink:

He was banned from the WO-S site for making racially-insensitive remarks and has had similar remarks deleted from this site. It's not the same' date=' kicker...[/quote']

You and Griff are so full of crap. Where do you come up with this stuff?

I was not aware I was banned from the WOS site, but boys and girls this is a very sad day if true.... :D See I NEVER get on the WOS site, as I ready know what WOS did in 1986, so why read it all over again. If I am banned it is because the moderators, including you, Gasilla and others are p&*cks...........no other reason. Second, colors are not the only thing I have for you, how about a finger to go with it......... :D After all, you are number ONE.

You've had similar remarks deleted from this site - like the one about the Orange DQ. I'm glad you know what we did in 86. Are you aware of what we did on Saturday? Is that a little bit more current history?

Feel free to call names. Your true colors are already out, so there's nothing to smear.

Jody wrote: "I was not aware that I was banned from the WO-S site."

Yeah, right...remember your username "Gasilla 2"? :)

Jody wrote: "I (al)ready know what WOS did in 1986, so why read it all over again."

Good memories are fun to relive. I'm sorry you resent them. Right now, we're all talking about the present and the future. You see, we got off to a nice start this weekend. :) This year's team looks good. Plus, our Freshman team won 5 - 0 and our JV won 2 - 1, even though our opponent was given about 20 more offensive plays than we had in a controlled scrimmage. :)

Also, thanks for showing the entire setxsports.com audience what WO-S fans already knew about you from your past posts and PMs at wo-s.com. Phrases like "p&8cks" and "a finger to go with it." Those are beauties. Tell us what you really feel, Jody. :lol:

Now everyone can see why you were banned. Coop, it looks to me like Jody's trying to continue his hot streak of banishment. :)

You're a sad case.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder