To Big Bear and HJ White

snafu

Good Game Bear!! you have a very good team, Very well coached and your players play hard nosed football. Good luck to you and your young men the rest of the way. My "Tea Cup" and I will be watching from the bleachers. I was very proud of my team they fought the whole way and never gave up even when the game was out of reach. They have heart and Pirate Pride. We couldn't stop you on the outside, but I do think we did stand toe to toe with you just was getting pounded like bread dough. Looks like its going to be a very good 2nd round of Playoffs in the Sr Division... one that I won't miss :-D

Oh and BTW Jeromy "tea cup" was yapping at you all night long :-D

Good Game Bear!! you have a very good team, Very well coached and your players play hard nosed football. Good luck to you and your young men the rest of the way. My "Tea Cup" and I will be watching from the bleachers. I was very proud of my team they fought the whole way and never gave up even when the game was out of reach. They have heart and Pirate Pride. We couldn't stop you on the outside, but I do think we did stand toe to toe with you just was getting pounded like bread dough. Looks like its going to be a very good 2nd round of Playoffs in the Sr Division... one that I won't miss :-D

Oh and BTW Jeromy "tea cup" was yapping at you all night long :-D

Thanks Chris, I heard ol "yo quiero" over there. He sounds very competitive. He never gave up and the boys followed him. He's good for those young men. Your team showed heart, courage and most of all great sportsmanship. That is the first time I have witnessed a team with so many young men come over after the handshake and congradulate our boys on a good game and that, my hefty-big-butted friend, is a reflection of you and Jeromy and something you should be proud of. Thanks brother.

Thank you Bear. Did you hear them do the chant after the game was over? It echoed across EC stadium, you would of thought there to be 40 kids out there and only were 17. They do have heart! Hey when the game is on the game is on... but when its over you turn it off like a light switch.... Thanks for the complement. Good Luck Saturday Night against Little Larry.... Since the next round is in H-J I would leave the Visitor side grass a bit long so Larry can't see the field.... he will probably plan ahead and bring a stepping stool tho LOL Good luck to you and them H-F Horns. I am pretty sure I will be there... I want to see your game and the Silsbee and Deweyville game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xyurnnsw
    Newest Member
    xyurnnsw