West Brook vs. #2 North Shore Predictions?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WeedBegone

All you guys suck at optimism.  So i'll take the Brook next week.  We are undefeated so far with your

"were so bad attitudes."  When will you become a believer. Geez--take a pill and get it over with it.

All you guys suck at optimism.  So i'll take the Brook next week.  We are undefeated so far with your

"were so bad attitudes."  When will you become a believer. Geez--take a pill and get it over with it.

You are absolutely right! I'm a realist, not an optimist! Did you see the same game I saw today? It's time to wake up and smell the coffee, Weed. Yes, we're good, but we're not NS good.

At least we know that Lufkin was able to give them all they wanted.  We put up big offensive numbers against Lufkin when the starters were in.   If Brook can control the penalties and turnovers, I think they can hang around.  If that happens, they might sneak out a win.

You're absolutely right! We gave Lufkin all they wanted in the first half of that scrimmage, and led 32-7 at the half. So in theory, since Lufkin only lost to NS by 5 points (28-23, I think), we could actually pull out the upset. I'm not gonna say it cant happen, it's just more than likely it wont. I'm still proud of our boys and consider myself honored to be a fan. We will make some noise in the playoffs, though. ;)

Guest WeedBegone

You are absolutely right! I'm a realist, not an optimist! Did you see the same game I saw today? It's time to wake up and smell the coffee, Weed. Yes, we're good, but we're not NS good.

Good morning--Champ--I'm awake and sipping on my coffee.  No I did not actually see the game because I said yes to another one of those volunteer things at the school.  If you smelled fajita smoke in the stands--that was all mine--- :D

Realist or pessimist. Be careful they can easily be mistaken for one another.  Think about your screen-name.  A realist would have never survived the ride in 82.  I watched the Brook loose three  games early in the season and whittle --little by little --themselves all the way to the title--including a tie in bi-district.  I do not remember any blow-outs statistically. 

This team is undefeat and has put up over 40 pts in all but one game and yesterday they did the same and piled up over 400 yds of offense and played pretty sound defense on a good Sterling team.

I did peak and see some plays, and mistakes, but overcoming them is what makes teams victorious. 

You or correct--I am an optimist and often I have over rated things I believed in.  And if they loose --so be it, get up dust off and get back out there. 

So I hold up my cup of coffee and say CHEERS To The Bruins.  Here Here!!

HAGD  ;D

I haven't seen a WB game since they used to play Vidor. But from what I read week in and week out about them on this site and the paper, they seem to play up or down to the competition... if they are playing a tough team they tighten up and get after it... they play a weak team the loosen up get the "we got this attitude" and barely slip by or get some trash scoring at the end of the game...... I believe that "Da Brook" will come out fired up and ready to smash "Da Sho" in Da Mouth and will take them to the woodshed... again I am only going off what I have read about them, and I am pretty sure I will get trashed bashed and kicked for even posting this .... but this is my opinion. I know Coach Stump will have these boys in high gear from the first snap... always does in big games..... GOOD LUCK BROOK time for the Brook to flood the "Da Sho" :-D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124