Vidor vs. Livingston Predictions?

Would love to see Vidor end the season on a high note and whip the Lions. Not to mention the fact that should Lumberton beat Nederland, the Raiders would then win the District outright...But, I just don't see it happening.

Livingston 38

Vidor 17

Predictions?

I think Vidor COULD do a great job against Livingston. I personally think that they should play Reynolds more. He is a harder runner than Pitman, although Pitman has the speed, Reynolds has the size to get through and get some good yards, he just runs players over, doesn't let anything get in his way. The coaches are holding him back by starting Pitman in front of him.

Guest TravelingBandsman

This should be a great game overall. I think Livingston will get the upperhand at the end just because they come back from the dead so well in a game, but we'll see.

Predictions?

I think Vidor COULD do a great job against Livingston. I personally think that they should play Reynolds more. He is a harder runner than Pitman, although Pitman has the speed, Reynolds has the size to get through and get some good yards, he just runs players over, doesn't let anything get in his way. The coaches are holding him back by starting Pitman in front of him.

they play 2 different positions......

Fair warning to Livingston fans. Nobody has beaten the Pirates all season, just ask their fans. After y'all beat them they will have either beaten themselves with their own miscues like fumbles, interceptions, or penalties or the refs screwed them.  ::)

With that being said,

Livingston by 14 or more

Fair warning to Livingston fans. Nobody has beaten the Pirates all season, just ask their fans. After y'all beat them they will have either beaten themselves with their own miscues like fumbles, interceptions, or penalties or the refs screwed them.  ::)

With that being said,

Livingston by 14 or more

Same as Nederland...

Predictions?

I could have sworn we rotated between Pitman, Reynolds and Peevey. Reynolds is big and bad, yes, but once we have that defensive front softened up by the middle of the third quarter, then you run Reynolds up their throat for four to five a carry.

I like Pitman as the halfback because he is faster. Reynolds is a better fullback for the sure yardage. But that is just how I see it.

And, as someone has said already, if we can contain Harris, Livingston's do it all player, we win. Their defense is porous and should play to our advantage if we come out strong early. We waited too long to get started against Nederland.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124