Buna at Hardin Updates/HARDIN WINS!!!!

Hornet

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my God this  is too easy. Earlwick, Big_Bob, The Fan, volleyballer, I hope you like your crow well done, we just stomped a mud hole in your butts. How do you feel about #8 now? Volleyballer, you definately know who Stelly is now!!!! Congrats Hornets!!!!

Hey I was just supporting a neighbor team. Look down the road a few miles and that where I'm from!!!

GO WILDCATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I guess H-D found a few against ya'll.  Aren't they 1-A?

Lol... This is too funny... Get a life

Buna wont lose another game in district

But they lost this one because Hardin came out and hit them in their teeth... Hardin DOMINATED Buna in all aspects of the game... Every Buna Player had their head hanging when it was 33 14 going into halftime...

One other fact I would like to point out is that Buna didnt score in the first or the fourth quarter. That shows alot of heart from the boys of Hardin. Because in the end, no matter who plays who, the team that comes out and plays hard for 48 MINUTES will come out on top.

PS What happened to that guy that predicted a 99 to 0 score? lol what a joke  :o

PSS What about the other one that said 21 to 0 at the end of the first quarter? lol... He was right about Bunas score except thats all they had all game but he missed Hardins score by 53  :o

I guess H-D found a few against ya'll.  Aren't they 1-A?

Lol... This is too funny... Get a life

Buna wont lose another game in district

But they lost this one because Hardin came out and hit them in their teeth... Hardin DOMINATED Buna in all aspects of the game... Every Buna Player had their head hanging when it was 33 14 going into halftime...

One other fact I would like to point out is that Buna didnt score in the first or the fourth quarter. That shows alot of heart from the boys of Hardin. Because in the end, no matter who plays who, the team that comes out and plays hard for 48 MINUTES will come out on top.

PS What happened to that guy that predicted a 99 to 0 score? lol what a joke  :o

PSS What about the other one that said 21 to 0 at the end of the first quarter? lol... He was right about Bunas score except thats all they had all game but he missed Hardins score by 53  :o

If you think Buna won't lose another game than your giving Hardin and Buna for that matter too much credit.  If we can't hang with Hardin, we better watch out cause next weeks game could be worse

Looks like Hardin needs to teach Buna a lesson again. The term, "even a blind squirrel finds an acorn" is a phrase used when some what of a fluke happens. Buna was dominated all night in all aspects of the game, no fluke there. You were completely punked, and I don't mean MTV punked, I mean punked in a way that will get me deleted if I explain. And you got Anahuac this week, it's gonna be ugly! 

Looks like Hardin needs to teach Buna a lesson again. The term, "even a blind squirrel finds an acorn" is a phrase used when some what of a fluke happens. Buna was dominated all night in all aspects of the game, no fluke there. You were completely punked, and I don't mean MTV punked, I mean punked in a way that will get me deleted if I explain. And you got Anahuac this week, it's gonna be ugly! 

go eat your crow...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder