*Barbers Hill vs. North Forest Updates*/NF WINS!!!

The coaches need to do a better or job or mixing up the play calls offensively and defensively. You cant be running the same plays all day long, and they should do a better job of adjusting to what they have instead of sticking players in the wrong positions. Another thing is the coachs need to do something about the players that can make it to D1 school or D1-AA. I know in the past 5 years they have had a bundle of kids that could of gone and played at D1-AA or D1. I would know from experience, the coaches dont promote their players to college coaches enough. Im still undeciced about what they should do with Price.

Keep fighting Eagles! And good luck with the rest of the season!

With all due respect, those are not the same plays over and over.  Believe me they are different.  Plus all offenses run the same plays over and over.  When I played we had they "I" formation.  We ran 34 power, we ran 32 power, 24 dive, 22 dive, same on the other side of the ball...and then some sweeps, counters and some passing and a few other variations.  We ran the power plays most of the time.  How many times did Dayton run that swing pass to Dugat?  If you can run a power play over the right tackle and gain 5 yards a carry, why would you run anything else? 

actually todd transfered to a and m commerce there he tore his acl and is out for the season and blake is still at u of h. I think cox is transferring to texas state

Well, you are full of bad news...Hate to hear that about Todd.  :(

I did hear that Cox is transferring to Texas State.

Thanks for the update. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder