C O Wilson Bullpups Vs. LCM Cubs

Guest gladiator2

I heard throughout the season the C.O. defense has allowed negative yardage. Pretty amazing. I thought when they played PNMS that C.O's defense would have given up some yards due to their passing game but nope. They had - yards for the game. When you combine CMS with C.O. in high school they are going to have one helluva team.

I heard throughout the season the C.O. defense has allowed negative yardage. Pretty amazing. I thought when they played PNMS that C.O's defense would have given up some yards due to their passing game but nope. They had - yards for the game. When you combine CMS with C.O. in high school they are going to have one helluva team.

The front seven for CO this year are pretty awesome. They are big and fast which is always a good combo. The down lineman and ends have dominated every offensive line they have faced this year. The linebackers are all over the place and dont mind laying a lick. The skilled positions can flat out fly and they are very athletic. This really is a unique group. Central MS has some big kids as well and they have some good talent on the skilled side. I think that this group should do pretty well next year and the two classes ahead of them are all loaded with athletes.

That doesnt always carry over to Varsity but I think it will with this group of meat heads.

Guest Brubaker

The one thing that can quickly hurt this team is if kids give up the game to specialize in a single sport.  That has really hurt Nederland over the past several years.  Not enough athletes to go around in Nederland, need em all to play baby.  But Rider is right, this group is as good a group that has EVER come through.  Combine them with the some of the other classes that have already come through, and I would guess Nederland has some high expectations over the next 3-4 years.

The one thing that can quickly hurt this team is if kids give up the game to specialize in a single sport.  That has really hurt Nederland over the past several years.  Not enough athletes to go around in Nederland, need em all to play baby.  But Rider is right, this group is as good a group that has EVER come through.  Combine them with the some of the other classes that have already come through, and I would guess Nederland has some high expectations over the next 3-4 years.

I agree! ;D

play as many as you can, i say...Nederland has historically had some really good athletes that skip out on football to specialize in something else...I sure hope this group doesn't go that direction because they have the opportunity to do some good things

C O Wilson Bullpups B Team 28 LCM Cubs B Team 0

C O Wilson Bullpups A team 22  LCM Cubs A Team 0

Congrats on a great year CO. Could you enlighten me on the number each of those teams had suited out. Its for my on info. Its just LCM jr high dont normally have many, just worderin .  Thanks

C O Wilson Bullpups B Team 28 LCM Cubs B Team 0

C O Wilson Bullpups A team 22  LCM Cubs A Team 0

Congrats on a great year CO. Could you enlighten me on the number each of those teams had suited out. Its for my on info. Its just LCM jr high dont normally have many, just worderin .  Thanks

Not sure but I will try to find out for you.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124