20-4A Standings week 8

week 8                week 9                week 10            finish       

Lumberton  4-1          LCM          W        @ Ned    L        5-2  or  6-1 ---- in

Central      4-1        Livingston  L        @ PNG      W        5-2  or  6-1 ---- in

Livingston  4-1        @ Central    W        Vidor      L        5-2  or  6-1 or 4-3 

Nederland  3-2          @ Vidor      W      Lumberton  W        5-2  or  4-3 or 3-4

Vidor          3-2        Nederland    L    @ Livingston L        3-4  or  4-3 or 5-2

PNG          1-4          @ Ozen    W        Central    L        2-5

Ozen          1-4          PNG          L      @ LCM        W        2-5

LCM          0-5      @ Lumberton  L        Ozen        L        0-7

Could still wind up with 4 teams @ 5-2

Lots of football left and any of the top 5 could beat each other, gonna be a wild finish.

NO . I'm saying if Central loses to Livingston and Livingston loses to Vidor and Nederland wins out you could have 4 teams at 5-2. I think Central wins out and has at least a share of the title, or with help from Nederland wins the out right title. Lots of if's.

I will go out on a limb and predict Lumberton and Livingston win out.

1. Lumberton

2. Livingston

3. Central

who cares after that. I hate the 4 team playoff system.

After seeing both Nederland and Lumberton, I have to say I would pick Nederland to win the head to head come week 10. But you never know in this district this year.

Lumberton is a different animal when playing at home.....and Im sure alot of people would agree that beating PNG at the rez isn't a walk in the park either.

I have faith that my team can handle nederland come week 10 since we should be fresh after the LCM game.

week 8                 week 9                 week 10             finish       

Lumberton  4-1          LCM          W         @ Ned     L         5-2  or  6-1 ---- in

Central       4-1         Livingston   L        @ PNG      W        5-2  or  6-1 ---- in

Livingston   4-1         @ Central    W         Vidor       L        5-2  or  6-1 or 4-3 

Nederland   3-2          @ Vidor      W      Lumberton  W        5-2  or  4-3 or 3-4

Vidor          3-2         Nederland    L     @ Livingston L         3-4  or  4-3 or 5-2

PNG           1-4           @ Ozen     W        Central     L         2-5

Ozen          1-4          PNG           L       @ LCM        W        2-5

LCM           0-5       @ Lumberton  L         Ozen         L        0-7

Could still wind up with 4 teams @ 5-2

Lots of football left and any of the top 5 could beat each other, gonna be a wild finish.

Your standings predictions have a mistake football, how does Livingtson lose to Vidor, and then Vidor loses to Livingston?

I got a good feeling Lumberton won't lose another district game.

Is there anyway you get a four way tie for 2nd with Vidor, Nederland, Central, and Livingston.

Three would be in and one would be out.

If I were Livingston, I would make sure I get in writing how tiebreakers would be decided, and I would do it before the games are played on Friday.

I got a good feeling Lumberton won't lose another district game.

Is there anyway you get a four way tie for 2nd with Vidor, Nederland, Central, and Livingston.

Three would be in and one would be out.

If I were Livingston, I would make sure I get in writing how tiebreakers would be decided, and I would do it before the games are played on Friday.

I agree.  I think Lumberton will win out......don't think Nederland can beat Lumberton.

I think Nederland's offense will give Lumberton fits, you can't stop Grogan (he is a man child) so I think Lumberton will try and contain the passing game and have little success. I also think that Lumberton is too one dimensional this year to outscore Nederland.

In other words I think Nederland scores quickly and makes a couple of stops of the Raider running game, which will be just enough to win (Nederland 31 - Lumberton 21). I actualy might sneak over to Bulldog stadium to watch this one!

Before you LTrain fans start screaming about respect, I am not dogging your program, just telling it like I see it. I have been wrong once before...ONCE!  ;D

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

I think Nederland's offense will give Lumberton fits, you can't stop Grogan (he is a man child) so I think Lumberton will try and contain the passing game and have little success. I also think that Lumberton is too one dimensional this year to outscore Nederland.

In other words I think Nederland scores quickly and makes a couple of stops of the Raider running game, which will be just enough to win (Nederland 31 - Lumberton 21). I actualy might sneak over to Bulldog stadium to watch this one!

Before you LTrain fans start screaming about respect, I am not dogging your program, just telling it like I see it. I have been wrong once before...ONCE!  ;D

I'm not predicting who will win this game but to say that the Raider D can't stop Grogan...well, that's not true. Our D is more than capable of stopping #2. We've got the ballers to do it.

Not that it means alot but please remember  before you say that something CAN'T happen, that Lumberton beat the two teams that beat Big Ned and stopped Grogan enough to beat them. I know that this game can go either way but I would not Gaurantee a Win from either side.

I agree with you badndn.  #2 is a beast for the Bulldogs.  But what I got from the PNG vs Lumberton game is Lumberton has no pass defense.  This spells a lot of trouble for the Train.  By-the-way is #49 for Lumberton going to be able to play anymore this year?  It look like he hurt himself pretty bad.  He is one of the best linebackers in our district this year.

Livingston will win district

Central Second

Nederland Third

Lumberton Fourth

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

I agree with you badndn.  #2 is a beast for the Bulldogs.  But what I got from the PNG vs Lumberton game is Lumberton has no pass defense.  This spells a lot of trouble for the Train.  By-the-way is #49 for Lumberton going to be able to play anymore this year?  It look like he hurt himself pretty bad.  He is one of the best linebackers in our district this year.

Central Second

Nederland Third

Lumberton Fourth

Just to touch on a few things...I'm not gripinig about your predictions on who wins district, but Lumberton's pass D isn't as bad as some people may think. They bend but don't break in most cases. Yes, we gave up a few plays to pNG...the td pass to #19 was a result of #19 from PNG being a lot taller and out jumping our corner. It was good coverage. He just had the upperhand due to size. It was also a very good throw by Tatum. Some of the other completions were do to the seconday playing too deep and too far off of the ball leaving too much space for the receivers to get open. Tatum isn't a bad QB either in my opinion, if he has time he can pick U apart. As long as we can get pressure on Bellow consistently which I think we can, we'll be alright. #49 is still a ? for the Ned. game...don't know yet. Maybe it will be a surprise for Big Ned.

Central Second

Nederland Third

Lumberton Fourth

Just to touch on a few things...I'm not gripinig about your predictions on who wins district, but Lumberton's pass D isn't as bad as some people may think. They bend but don't break in most cases. Yes, we gave up a few plays to pNG...the td pass to #19 was a result of #19 from PNG being a lot taller and out jumping our corner. It was good coverage. He just had the upperhand due to size. It was also a very good throw by Tatum. Some of the other completions were do to the seconday playing too deep and too far off of the ball leaving too much space for the receivers to get open. Tatum isn't a bad QB either in my opinion, if he has time he can pick U apart. As long as we can get pressure on Bellow consistently which I think we can, we'll be alright. #49 is still a ? for the Ned. game...don't know yet. Maybe it will be a surprise for Big Ned.

In a beast on beast, I will take the beast wearing the 49.

In a beast on beast, I will take the beast wearing the 49.

you know I bet it probably says that on his birth certificate......"The Beast" Beard. Why am I not surprised.

After seeing him come back in..."I don't know how many games he came out for a while to stretch or so"....but he always comes back and gives 110% no less. Im betting he wants to play in that game more than you know!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124