Buna @ Hardin Predictions

Guest A-TOWN

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe that #7 will be back for this game 100%. He played a little more than a quarter last friday night. He scored on his only carry of the night, a 12 yard run and a 65 yard interception return. lol and since when do you have to have proper grammer to post your opinion. You're cool. What is your record in district? For Warren to put up 20 somethin against ya'll. Ya'll must be really really good. And for all of the Cougars. Who's butts are next lol

I believe that #7 will be back for this game 100%. He played a little more than a quarter last friday night. He scored on his only carry of the night, a 12 yard run and a 65 yard interception return. lol and since when do you have to have proper grammer to post your opinion. You're cool. What is your record in district? For Warren to put up 20 somethin against ya'll. Ya'll must be really really good. And for all of the Cougars. Who's butts are next lol

Hey Coop, you think maybe we could start requiring an iq test before you give just any idiot an id? JMO

Anyways about the game. If buna comes ready they have more talent and should win, but if not, look for the hornets to be willing to take advantage.

Didn't Kountze whip ya'll? Ya thought so. And didn't we beat Kountze? Ya I thought so. And where is the talent that on your team? O... You must be talking about John "Earl Cambell" Stelly at fullback and that other kid. When I watched ya'll play at your place I must have missed all the talent. Hardin is one of the worst teams in district. Get out of your lil fantasy land. And as for homecoming goes Buna will be pretty fired up theirselves because The mighty Hornets picked them for their homecoming.

Hardin had Shepard scheduled for their Homecoming. But there was a little ole STORM called IKE that changed a few things.

It sholuld be a good game. Hardin has had some difficulties and intertermoil this year. Hopefully they will get thing lined out and be ready to play.

Normally I would give credit where it is due and say Buna should win, total talent and numbers they have the advantage. The problem is Buna is the Hull-Daisetta of district 23-2A, they talk so much crap that it's almost like people start cheering against them so they'll shut up. Buna might win, they'll talk crap for a week afterwards, if they beat Anahuac they'll win the district, then they'll get killed in the first round of the playoffs again.

It is funny! Three of the opponents they have played have combined to win ONE game!!!!!LOLOLOLOL And another one has two wins!!!

EXACTLY!!! Thats what I've been talking about ;) Please. Buna wouldnt last 2 minutes against WOS.,,thats whats so funny about all of it...LOLOLOLOL!!! How about Buna play WOS next year in their PreSeason like we do. Heck we had to play them in district for cryin out loud. lol

If you would have read what I wrote I never said Buna could beat WOS I was comparing them on a statistical level.  Three years ago Buna was in that district.  Buna has beat Kountze 4wins Deweyville 4wins Warren 2wins and sure the other three only have 1 win combined but you cant control how many games other teams win.  K-ville did't play WOS either this year so you cant talk on that one but would have been nice for that game to have happen.  K-ville has great stats also but to bad would not get to see Buna and K-ville play in the playoffs cause that would be a game to see.

Well you might get what you wish for. If Buna wins out and and Kville does to and Kville wins first round then we will most likely play Buna. Someone feel free to correct me if im wrong...

Guest tigersvoice

It is funny! Three of the opponents they have played have combined to win ONE game!!!!!LOLOLOLOL And another one has two wins!!!

EXACTLY!!! Thats what I've been talking about ;) Please. Buna wouldnt last 2 minutes against WOS.,,thats whats so funny about all of it...LOLOLOLOL!!! How about Buna play WOS next year in their PreSeason like we do. Heck we had to play them in district for cryin out loud. lol

If you would have read what I wrote I never said Buna could beat WOS I was comparing them on a statistical level.  Three years ago Buna was in that district.  Buna has beat Kountze 4wins Deweyville 4wins Warren 2wins and sure the other three only have 1 win combined but you cant control how many games other teams win.  K-ville did't play WOS either this year so you cant talk on that one but would have been nice for that game to have happen.  K-ville has great stats also but to bad would not get to see Buna and K-ville play in the playoffs cause that would be a game to see.

Well you might get what you wish for. If Buna wins out and and Kville does to and Kville wins first round then we will most likely play Buna. Someone feel free to correct me if im wrong...

Having dropped a classification this season, would't Kirbyville be the DI school out of their district?  Is Buna the DI school in their

district?

Having dropped a classification this season, would't Kirbyville be the DI school out of their district?  Is Buna the DI school in their

district?

Im not sure that was just hear say. Just what people were saying. I sure hope so. Both of these teams have some trash talking teams. I would have to pull for Kville if it happened though.

Your wrong big bob K-ville will be division 1 and Buna will be division 2 cause Anahauc has a bigger enrolment than Buna and unless Anahauc loses out thats the way it will go

If the cougs going in the game thinking they already have it, they will lose!  If they go in looking for a fight, they will win!  I do believe it will be a good test for the cougs and hopefully they will keep their head in the game!

Hope the coaches can keep them from getting to much of a big head.  I really would hate to see them lose because of not giving Hardin their Due.  Do not judge all of Buna by a few running off.  No game is won till the last blow of the whistle,  Any team can be beat on any Given night!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder