Halloween Prediction..Nederland At Vidor

Guest Pirate V Ball

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bulldogs feel the pressure of missing the playoffs for a second straight year and come alive on this one. I think the defense steps it up this week.

Ned--45

Vidor-20

dont think so man. ned's def isnt ready for the playoffs. and it is going to be a really close game

VIDOR-35

ned-28

Bulldogs feel the pressure of missing the playoffs for a second straight year and come alive on this one. I think the defense steps it up this week.

Ned--45

Vidor-20

dont think so man. ned's def isnt ready for the playoffs. and it is going to be a really close game

VIDOR-35

ned-28

If anyone is ready for the playoffs or knows how to get to the playoffs it is the Dogs. Not Veeeeeeeeeeeedor.

;)

Ned--45

Vidor-20

VIDOR-35

ned-28

If anyone is ready for the playoffs or knows how to get to the playoffs it is the Dogs. Not Veeeeeeeeeeeedor.

;)

I'm not sure I follow.  This years Bulldogs are pretty much the same kids that missed the Playoffs last year, so I'm thinking this group of kids is as inexperienced at making the playoffs as the Vidor kids.  I'll give you that the Ned. coaching staff is experienced at getting there, but the kids have never been with the exception of a few Srs. that may have been on Varsity two years ago.  How many Ned kids have playoff experience???

Man I tell you what, Nederland is going to win state now they have 2 kids with playoff experience. You should have not said that. What does it matter. I can see it now Nederland beats Vidor due to playoff experience from Landry and Huber. Think before you type it will help then maybe read it for yourself.

Vidor 26-13. For the sake of the kids tell them to protect themselves Vidor is the hardest hitting team they have played. Do not be surprised to see your guys tiptoe that are normally hard runners. This is just a warning Happy Halloween!

They better hit and wrap up then. This will be the best and most balanced offense that the Pirates have faced.

Vidor 26-13. For the sake of the kids tell them to protect themselves Vidor is the hardest hitting team they have played. Do not be surprised to see your guys tiptoe that are normally hard runners. This is just a warning Happy Halloween!

If Vidor hits better than WOS did in our 1st game, I'll tip my hat.

I think he means in district play, although Central is pretty hard-hitting as well. We may not be the hardest hitting, but I'd venture to say we are probably one of the hardest-hitting. Our defense is almost as good as it was when Coach Hatch was there. But they have the potential if they play to it.

That's a pretty good analysis BigBlue...have you seen Nederland play?  For the most part, the defense has "contained" power running at times...the main problems have in fact been with speedier teams getting to the corner on us and fast QBs taking busted plays and turning them into big gains.

I hope your prediction is right...I think that vidor will have to play this game much like Central did by controlling the clock...this can be done, but Central did execute a very good game plan with very few mistakes to pull this off...vidor will have to avoid turnovers and penalties and make some big plays, much like Central did, to do this.

Yeah, I have been to more Ned games this year than I have Lumberton.  Mostly, because I live In Nederland Now(5 years)!!  Did not make the Livingston game (out of town), but Central could not run between the tackles against Nederland.  Besides one or two runs, most of their big gaines came[table][tr][td] from QB scrambles on 3rd and long.  PNG could not run the ball at all and from what I have heard, the QB from Livingston did everything.  From what I have seen, Nederlands' trouble is defending the pass.  I dont think that is Vidors' or Lumbertons' strong point.  Nor do I believe that Lumberton or Vidor has an athlete that can break Nederlands defense down like Central or Livingston.

ok just a little somethin to say about this.

vidor may not have great athletes but they will get aftter u.like their O-line.those guys are desent sized but they will get after u in a splite second.their O-line coach does a great job on gettin them to hit u from start to finish.they are desind to wear down their aponents deffense.that is their great athlete.(O-line).it doesn'thave to be just 1 player to break down a deffense.as long as u work as a team and hit them hard all game just as vidors O-line has done all year that alon will break ned's deffense.the offense will do just that and end up breaking bigggg gains in the 3rd and even biggggger in the 4th.haveing that said vidors deffense will hold the ned offense to a min.but our deffense will attack grogen and the 2ndary will be flyin around the feild to contain the passing game.

this will be a great game by both teams.a blowout will be no wear near this game it will be close.

vidor still wins

vidor 14-13

That's a pretty good analysis BigBlue...have you seen Nederland play?  For the most part, the defense has "contained" power running at times...the main problems have in fact been with speedier teams getting to the corner on us and fast QBs taking busted plays and turning them into big gains.

I hope your prediction is right...I think that vidor will have to play this game much like Central did by controlling the clock...this can be done, but Central did execute a very good game plan with very few mistakes to pull this off...vidor will have to avoid turnovers and penalties and make some big plays, much like Central did, to do this.

Yeah, I have been to more Ned games this year than I have Lumberton.  Mostly, because I live In Nederland Now(5 years)!!  Did not make the Livingston game (out of town), but Central could not run between the tackles against Nederland.  Besides one or two runs, most of their big gaines came[table][tr][td] from QB scrambles on 3rd and long.  PNG could not run the ball at all and from what I have heard, the QB from Livingston did everything.  From what I have seen, Nederlands' trouble is defending the pass.  I dont think that is Vidors' or Lumbertons' strong point.  Nor do I believe that Lumberton or Vidor has an athlete that can break Nederlands defense down like Central or Livingston.

ok just a little somethin to say about this.

vidor may not have great athletes but they will get aftter u.like their O-line.those guys are desent sized but they will get after u in a splite second.their O-line coach does a great job on gettin them to hit u from start to finish.they are desind to wear down their aponents deffense.that is their great athlete.(O-line).it doesn'thave to be just 1 player to break down a deffense.as long as u work as a team and hit them hard all game just as vidors O-line has done all year that alon will break ned's deffense.the offense will do just that and end up breaking bigggg gains in the 3rd and even biggggger in the 4th.haveing that said vidors deffense will hold the ned offense to a min.but our deffense will attack grogen and the 2ndary will be flyin around the feild to contain the passing game.

this will be a great game by both teams.a blowout will be no wear near this game it will be close.

vidor still wins

vidor 14-13

Pirate, I hope you ren't one of the players. If so, we may need to check your academic eligiblity.

Guest Brubaker

"I sense our team is frustrated by their lack of reward for what they've done and prepared for," Neumann said. "I think that has motivated us this week in a positive way.

This is why Nederland will win this game... gonna be a business deal for the Dogs tomorrow night.

I very seldom post but read all the time, but isnt this thread supposed to be on predictions and not name callling or bashing other people, coaches or teams?? Anyways, I think that Vidor will win this but in a close game, but we will have to hold onto the ball and keep the penalties to a minimum. They have done better with holding onto the ball but the penalties are killing us. Good luck Pirates!! :)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83