WOS at HJ Predictions???

Lazeek

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow!  Lot's of folks predicting HJ to score more than two TD's...  Someone was actually even bold enough to predict 24 points?!  Sorry Hawk fans, the Mustangs aren't the #3 team in the state for nothing.  The 'Stangs are getting healthy and catching fire at the right time of the season.  I'll give the Hawks their due respect for their performance in the district thus far, but the fairytale ends Friday night.  Fly away little birdie, fly away.  My prediction...  WO-S 48 HJ 7  :)

hf beat sislbee ha doubt that will happen as much trash as everyone talks about hj not beating silsbee hj beat hf and wat are the records again hj 3-0 huh? o yea

Huh? ???

everyone keeps sayin that we havent clinched a playoff spot yet..cuz their sayin if hf beats silsbee then it will be a tie..im just sayin that aint gonna happen cuz how could they expect hf to beat silsbee when they dont even expect hj to beat silbee when hj beat hf last night...know wat i mean?

hf beat sislbee ha doubt that will happen as much trash as everyone talks about hj not beating silsbee hj beat hf and wat are the records again hj 3-0 huh? o yea

Huh? ???

everyone keeps sayin that we havent clinched a playoff spot yet..cuz their sayin if hf beats silsbee then it will be a tie..im just sayin that aint gonna happen cuz how could they expect hf to beat silsbee when they dont even expect hj to beat silbee when hj beat hf last night...know wat i mean?

translation: HJ beat HF.  Nobody expects HJ to beat Silsbee. if nobody thinks HJ can beat Silsbee, how can anyone expect HF to beat Silsbee?  HF should not beat Silsbee, therefore HJ is essentially a lock to make the playoffs. 

Regardless of the outcome of the next two weeks, HJ was picked to finish dead last in district 21-3A!!!!!!  Now they are tied for first and the worst they can finish is in a tie for 3rd.  Great run for the Hawks and they will make the playoffs!!!!!!  They will likely lose to the Stangs this week and it will come down to HJ at Silsbee for 2nd and 3rd in the district.  Others have doubted HJ all season and they are doubting you again against the Stangs on Friday night.  Come out ready to play and leave it all on the field.  You have made the Hawk fans very proud of you!!!!!!!!

Regardless of the outcome of the next two weeks, HJ was picked to finish dead last in district 21-3A!!!!!!  Now they are tied for first and the worst they can finish is in a tie for 3rd.  Great run for the Hawks and they will make the playoffs!!!!!!  They will likely lose to the Stangs this week and it will come down to HJ at Silsbee for 2nd and 3rd in the district.  Others have doubted HJ all season and they are doubting you again against the Stangs on Friday night.  Come out ready to play and leave it all on the field.  You have made the Hawk fans very proud of you!!!!!!!!

yeah im really proud of the hawks and how they have overcome adversity and did not doubt there selfs even when everyone else did =]=] Go hawks again ever one is say it will be a blow out but hj has great special teams so it will be closer than yall think 

Do not underestimate the speed of Jacoby Turner. Don't let him turn the corner or there will be mustangs trailing behind, never to catch up. HJ scores in this one. 17 POINTS

It's very hard to run to the outside on Wo-s and it baffles me how teams keep trying. Speed is their strength...size is not so you'd think coaches would choose to run up the middle. Turner will have a long frustrating night.

Huh? ???

translation: HJ beat HF.  Nobody expects HJ to beat Silsbee. if nobody thinks HJ can beat Silsbee, how can anyone expect HF to beat Silsbee?  HF should not beat Silsbee, therefore HJ is essentially a lock to make the playoffs. 

exactly

Wow!  Lot's of folks predicting HJ to score more than two TD's...  Someone was actually even bold enough to predict 24 points?!  Sorry Hawk fans, the Mustangs aren't the #3 team in the state for nothing.  The 'Stangs are getting healthy and catching fire at the right time of the season.  I'll give the Hawks their due respect for their performance in the district thus far, but the fairytale ends Friday night.  Fly away little birdie, fly away.  My prediction...  WO-S 48 HJ 7  :)

you know im from hj and i have witnessed us getting stomped by wos for all my years in high school and i cant lie normally i would be ready for bball season by now and say that wos would destroy us but we have really turned things around and i have faith that our guys can hang with wos for the 1st half for sure and i dont know if you know this but this year i feel we have the athletes to compete i and oh yeah dont worry how ever bad yall beat us it will come around about 4 times worse for yall in every other sport especially baseball and basketball but hey im proud of hj were finally back in the playoffs and got something good goin but i do feel we will fall  WOS-35 HJ-24

Any chance that this game ma be broadcast live on SETXSPORTS this week?  I will be at South Bend, Indiana and would like to listen to it!!!!!!!

Only chance that this game will get broadcast will be by KOGT. But, I believe they will be doing the Orangefield-Bridge City game. We are all obligated to the schools we have contracts with next week.

Good news though, the HJ-Silsbee game the following week will be broadcast by your's truely. ;D

All I can say is....  I hope you bring it harder than you did last year H-J

Statewide 3A Stats as of 10/25/08

Most Average Points Scored per Game

1. 47.00 - Bridgeport

2. 45.25 - Gilmer

3. 44.89 - Liberty Hill

4. 43.50 - China Spring

5. 43.33 - West Orange-Stark

6. 43.25 - Kennedale

7. 41.86 - Caldwell

8. 41.57 - Cleveland

9. 41.14 - Cuero

10. 40.25 - Bandera

11. 39.13 - Prosper

12. 39.13 - Llano

13. 38.75 - Brownsboro

14. 38.50 - Carthage

15. 38.29 - Navasota

16. 37.88 - Diboll

17. 37.63 - Brownwood

18. 37.38 - Monahans

19. 37.14 - Coldspring

20. 36.88 - Celina

106. 22.57 - Hardin-Jefferson

Fewest Average Points Allowed per Game

1. 3.00 - Cleveland

2. 6.83 - West Orange-Stark

3. 11.38 - China Spring

4. 11.75 - New Boston

5. 12.00 - Sweetwater

6. 12.25 - Prosper

7. 12.86 - Cuero

8. 13.00 - Monahans

9. 13.00 - Waco La Vega

10. 13.57 - Carrollton Ranchview

11. 13.75 - Van

12. 13.75 - Smithville

13. 14.00 - Bellville

14. 14.00 - Huffman Hargrave

15. 14.50 - Dalhart

16. 14.75 - Celina

17. 15.00 - Carthage

18. 15.13 - Snyder

19. 15.50 - Argyle

20. 15.75 - Pleasant Grove

59. 21.43 - Hardin-Jefferson

Highest Average Margin of Victory per Game

1. 38.57 - Cleveland

2. 36.50 - West Orange-Stark

3. 32.12 - China Spring

4. 28.50 - Gilmer

5. 28.29 - Cuero

6. 28.00 - Bridgeport

7. 27.44 - Liberty Hill

8. 26.88 - Prosper

9. 24.38 - Monahans

10. 23.50 - Carthage

11. 22.14 - Navasota

12. 22.12 - Celina

13. 21.38 - Waco La Vega

14. 20.25 - Pleasant Grove

15. 19.29 - Caldwell

16. 18.75 - Kennedale

17. 18.38 - Llano

18. 18.00 - Carrollton Ranchview

19. 17.29 - La Vernia

20. 17.14 - Cameron Yoe

84. 1.14 - Hardin-Jefferson

Any chance that this game ma be broadcast live on SETXSPORTS this week?  I will be at South Bend, Indiana and would like to listen to it!!!!!!!

Only chance that this game will get broadcast will be by KOGT. But, I believe they will be doing the Orangefield-Bridge City game. We are all obligated to the schools we have contracts with next week.

Good news though, the HJ-Silsbee game the following week will be broadcast by your's truely. ;D

I fully expect a seat in the press box or at least a interview during the game!!!!!!  Lazeek needs a little air time baby to talk about my Hawks!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

someone pinch me did he say 17 HJ and WO-S 14 my friend i got a chain saw cutting your tree down,sorry not this year never give up the hope maybe one day

one day??? its any given Friday !!!!

They're slowly earning it. But you can't expect HJ just to get a bunch of respect after winning 3 games straight in district. They lost to Woodville which haven't accomplished anything lately. Can't just expect the Hawks to get a bunch of respect finally winning 4 games in one season. Its going to develop, but I really don't think this game will be a huge margin.  I think the coaching staff has done a great job at HJ against the last three teams HJ has played, they are showing enthusiasim, and I think the coaches will come out with a great gameplan that try to completly throw off the Mustangs. HJ might try to beat them off bad allignment, but we'll see come Friday.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder