Tribe Rolls!!!

TLU_DAWG

REF?? You wouldn't happen to be an alumni of Tarkington would you? Because the only way you would believe in the Longhorns is if you were from there. Tarkington will not be successful. Haven't been thus far. So, by some act of god they will "Turn on a Switch" and upset an undefeated 6-0 Cleveland Indian team. The defense has yet to give up 22 points in a single game let alone the entire season and you will make the bold statement the Tarkington will score "25". Please do not make these outrageous predictions from your heart or pride, make them by what you know not how you feel.

Cleveland 35

Tarkington 24

I can see Cleveland with 35 plus, but I don't see Tarkington ever getting to see the end zone. It will be three and out all night! Clevelands D is just to powerful and fast this year. They swarm the ball, and disrupt the back field almost every play.

I'm in agreement Indian fan. Tarkington barely got over 100 yards total offense on Splendora, and will see worst results with Cleveland 'swarm defense'. expect this to be ugly.............Cleveland 49

Tarkington 3

Yea, them coaches in Cleveland are doing a great job.  Them boys have been playin good ball all year. I don't see anyone beating them in district and if they keep them boys focused they could make a long run in the playoffs.  Tarkington yall don't stand a chance.........Indians in a route!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder