Cleveland Indians

I think this team is for real this year!!!  It's been awhile, but finally we are back on top.  I just hope we can continue to do wok and put oursleves in a situation to go deep into the playoffs.  Now saying we will win it all is a bit much, but i feel we can accomplish great things with this team!!!

They seem to be doing good.  They have athletes there, that's for sure.  But they haven't been battle tested yet. They're only test was Huffman, which gave them a close game.  I don't know if they can stay on the field with Coldspring. Seems that Coldspring has played some really tough teams early on, and now are just running over the district like IKE ran through Crystal Beach.  Should be a good game, where mistakes and penalties will be costly in the end, but I see Cleveland having to take the passenger seat this season.

BATTLE TESTED ? Looks like everytime Coldspring has been BATTLE TESTED this season they ended up with a loss, strength of schedule is overrated (look at college football). This will be a good match up in 22-3A, no doubt the best match up of the year. District Championship on the line. Both teams do compare to each other with athletes.

Well everyone brings goodpoints to the table, although i have not seen coldsprings play, alot of their players(so i hear) are saying their in for a dogfight!!!  I hope the game is clean between them and both teams give it their all.  I see the Indians winning this one by 3.  IM BEING OPTIMISTIC ON THIS ONE. LOL

Guest theconceitedone22

Cleveland cannot beat Coldspring this year. Coldspring is very physical and has to much speed. They have a running back that is huge and hard to take down. This might be a good game but Coldspring will win.

Guest dailynews

raid07!!!!!!!! Are you to stupid to figure out that this topic is about the Cleveland High School Indians. I bet you get clowned a lot for making stupid comments like that.

Cleveland cannot beat Coldspring this year. Coldspring is very physical and has to much speed. They have a running back that is huge and hard to take down. This might be a good game but Coldspring will win.

HAHA, now that's funny, Coldspring can bring on any player they want, guarantee you that Cleveland will stop him in his tracks, all I can say is sit back and watch!!!!!!!!

Let's be honest with each other conceitedone22, Cleveland is the best it has been in 10 years. Coldspring is still average, good speed, sloppy handed receiving Trojans. I would put money on Cleveland holding the Trojans to -14 points and putting up big numbers. They are going to roll right through the Pirates and the Longhorns and stomp a mud hole in the @$$!!!! And if you have anything smart to say to me please allow me to introduce my self to you at some point and time.

I would hope that you do put money on Cleveland holding the Trojans to 14 points TLU_DAWG.  That seems like a bet I'd be willing to get in on. I don't see anyone holding the Trojans to 14 points now that they are rolling, even though Cleveland is the best they've been in 10 years. Because they haven't been very good at all in the past 10 years.  I think both teams are descent this year. Neither one are world-beaters. I mean, Coldspring has played some tough teams and lost a couple of close games. Cleveland has won them all!!!!  But, in saying that, the only other team they could've scheduled that was weaker than their pre-district opponents would have been the Houston Charter for the Deaf, Blind, and Amputated Midget Academy. But, I give them credit in their scheduling. Confidence can take you a long way in football. And they definitely have the confidence now that they lacked in the past few years. The staff over there has done a good job. So, I'm not downing anyone. Please don't take it that way. Both teams have athletes, there's no doubt. It very well could come down to mistakes, and who makes the other team pay for those mistakes. I don't see either team blowing the other one out.

I wish them both the best of luck. I'm sure the kids will come to play hard that night, and the district champion will prevail out of that game.

Let's be honest with each other conceitedone22, Cleveland is the best it has been in 10 years. Coldspring is still average, good speed, sloppy handed receiving Trojans. I would put money on Cleveland holding the Trojans to -14 points and putting up big numbers. They are going to roll right through the Pirates and the Longhorns and stomp a mud hole in the @$$!!!! And if you have anything smart to say to me please allow me to introduce my self to you at some point and time.

ive seen them both play and coldsprings gets the nod in the speed department but more importantly cleveland plays with alot more disipline than the trojans do. besides being a good game it will house the 2 best defensive players in the district.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83