West Brook vs. Baytown Lee Predictions

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did Brook care about Dropping those games when they were garbage from 2003 and back and constantly was the warmup game for Ozen and Central?  Think about what you are saying.  These games are a plus for someone;Ozen, Centra, or Brook.  It also draws a big crowd every time.

IMO, If we play Brook, fine.  If we don't, fine.  Don't realy matter, IMO. 

to west and weedbegone wasnt trying to disrespect brook or their program just stating facts your DB's are weak and you know it and that'll be the reason they get knocked out the playoffs point blank.........you guys act like you cant except the truth...........and to you west we're the one with the D1 LB not brook so if ozen's LB's are weak what do you call yalls??

Y'all D1 LB hasn't done censored all year.  Where was he when WB was dropping 50 on that soft butt Pantherette defense?  What about against Memorial when y'all needed a stop, where was he?  heck Livingston and Nederland ran all over y'all D1 LB.  The kid is weak and his work ethic sucks and he runs around blocks which opens running lanes.  You come on here calling out our defense like Ozen's defense is capable of stopping anyone.  As weak as you say our secondary is, we still haven't given up as many points as the Pantherette's charmin soft defense.

I guess you got me all figured out; therefore i will spew my venom. I hope Brook loses every game here on out.The Brook is so big and bad they cant be beat. is that what the Bruin faithful want me to say. Yall get on here and run your mouth like yall have all the pieces in place to win State, heck to the NAw its just not so, get over yourselves.I know my team is weak as tap water but I also know that Brook is not in the same class as Katy,NS, The Woodlands,and alot more. Go Bruins

First, I haven't seen any WB posters who have said we will win state this year.  Second, I am glad you finally "spewed your venom" so that everyone can see where you are coming from when you make your ridicuous posts.  Say what you want.  Nobody cares anymore.

WB may not be world beaters but, I don't believe they are due all of the unjust criticism. They may not have played anyone yet. But that is because the "BIG BALD MAN", THOMAS, won't let us quit playing those other sorry BMT. teams.

Watch yo mouth! >:( >:(

I don't endorse this message.  I like the Beaumont games.  If not for IKE, our schedule would have been fine.    We don't need to play a top 25 team every week to get ready for the season, and, we are going to lose to Ozen and Central some.

It's not as one-sided as it seems right now.

After three games this season, we have averaged 52.6 PPG on offense, while our defense has given up just over 16 PPG. If we stay somewhere near those numbers, we should be ok. Defense still needs ALOT of work, though. Depth is really whats killing us on defense, IMO.

yalls DBs will cost yall a playoff especially with garrett being hurt.......just mark my word

Can you sorry ass team make the playoffs, before you start giving other teams playoff losses?

Guest WeedBegone

Soulja--after reading your post, I must say you have class.  I agree that Beaumont teams should play each other and that the tide will eventually turn.  I was there when The Brook was on the other side of the scoreboard and I still wanted Central to have a good season.  If your team gets beat by a team that looses all of their other games---that makes it even worse.  So hats off to Central to a good season.  And yes --I'll root for Ozen also--i am all for the kids and dont judge a team by its posting or posters. 

Now back to the topic--WB will win against Lee --but I have followed Olin for years and I never feel good until the final seconds tick off.  Olin will work hard to expose the Brooks weakness.  I believe the WB coaches will get a good test as to what Olin has spotted on game films.  The only thing that Olin cant seem to get ---is the numbers of talented players that used to be in his area. 

West Brook   66

REL              17

The Brook always plays well at Stallworth...it is like their second home field...they know not to overlook Dick Olin and the Ganders

if they show up to Stallworth to play then they will be sitting in the stands watching PAM and Sterling play...

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Like I said Brook is good but have not been tested. North Shore is going to smash Brook no doubt

You're absolutely right, bigD92........we SUCK.....we dont belong on the same field with the Mustangs. In fact, lets just not show up and forfeit the game. Would that make you happy? It would be the only way you'd be right. We might lose to the BIG, BAD NS Mustangs, but they wont blow us out the water like you say. Hey, you notice how every time you post on here your karma takes a dump. It might not do that if you would not make such juvenile posts. ::)

Jags beat a 5a team and it would have been 2 if it wasn't for Ike. 

Brook whipped a 5a team friday and will whip one this week.  That tells me that it's more about Brook being good and not the teams they are playing being sorry.

when it comes to the BISD issues...i thought it was not good when we only had 3 non district games and had to play two 4a schools but now that we get 5 i dont see the harm in it and besides when you can have games like that and fill the entire stadium its always fun...GO CENTRAL GO OZEN GO WEST BROOK!!!!!!!

as far as bigd...well ill let him be bigd and just ignore the rest of his display of ignorance every time he posts now ;D

to west and weedbegone wasnt trying to disrespect brook or their program just stating facts your DB's are weak and you know it and that'll be the reason they get knocked out the playoffs point blank.........you guys act like you cant except the truth...........and to you west we're the one with the D1 LB not brook so if ozen's LB's are weak what do you call yalls??

Y'all D1 LB hasn't done censored all year.  Where was he when WB was dropping 50 on that soft butt Pantherette defense?  What about against Memorial when y'all needed a stop, where was he?  heck Livingston and Nederland ran all over y'all D1 LB.  The kid is weak and his work ethic sucks and he runs around blocks which opens running lanes.  You come on here calling out our defense like Ozen's defense is capable of stopping anyone.  As weak as you say our secondary is, we still haven't given up as many points as the Pantherette's charmin soft defense.

yeah thats why he has 60+ tackles on the season and three FF and the number 4 LB in the state and 21st inside LB in the nation and is the most highly recruited defensive player in the area huh and thats the reason stump sent two lineman to block him on every play too huh?? hahaha stop hating cause if WB had LB's as good as Isadore you would be on here raving about him too but they dont so you try and bash my guy......but its ok yeoj i like when you hate on him cause at the season's end we will get the last laugh hint hint (FEB.6)

Wait just a minute why all of the hostility ??? Brook plays one game at a time don't worry NS,PAM everyone will have a shot at the big bad bruins ;D >:( brook 56 lee 14. Bruins. Every team from lufkin to katy got called out and no one wanted part of the bruins katy cancelled and played a scrub team just so they can stay above water. PAM should have not played the woodlands should screamed IKE and played possum. North Shore is all def. This game will really be good,more better cause its my b-day.  ;D ;D

yeah thats why he has 60+ tackles on the season and three FF and the number 4 LB in the state and 21st inside LB in the nation and is the most highly recruited defensive player in the area huh and thats the reason stump sent two lineman to block him on every play too huh?? hahaha stop hating cause if WB had LB's as good as Isadore you would be on here raving about him too but they dont so you try and bash my guy......but its ok yeoj i like when you hate on him cause at the season's end we will get the last laugh hint hint (FEB.6)

You have no clue what you are talking about.  West Brook never had to send 2 O-lineman his way cause his little scary azz always ran a way from the blocks. LOL  And is his head ok from when C. Micheal ran over him and the safety on that screen pass up the middle for a touchdown? LMAO So now I'm hating on y'all scrub LB that doesn't show up to til the games are out of reach, please.  Hell if he had 200 tackles, it's not enough if you defense is giving up 30+ points a game.  If he's such a good LB how come Ozen is giving up so many rushing yards a game?

You have no clue what you are talking about.  West Brook never had to send 2 O-lineman his way cause his little scary azz always ran a way from the blocks. LOL  And is his head ok from when C. Micheal ran over him and the safety on that screen pass up the middle for a touchdown? LMAO So now I'm hating on y'all scrub LB that doesn't show up to til the games are out of reach, please.  heck if he had 200 tackles, it's not enough if you defense is giving up 30+ points a game.  If he's such a good LB how come Ozen is giving up so many rushing yards a game?

Hay his numbers speak for itself and so does his scholarship offers.........

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami