West Brook vs. Baytown Lee Predictions

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have nothing against Brook and I wish them success; Its just how alot of Talk about Brook being so great annoys me cause when yall were down I didnt see many Brook fans on the Boards. My team is trash and Im here supporting them to the end. Go Brook Win It All for SETX is my attitude;Alot of post that are being put up seems as though Brook fans have no humility.

I have nothing against Brook and I wish them success; Its just how alot of Talk about Brook being so great annoys me cause when yall were down I didnt see many Brook fans on the Boards. My team is trash and Im here supporting them to the end. Go Brook Win It All for SETX is my attitude;Alot of post that are being put up seems as though Brook fans have no humility.

there arent many on the boards in the first place  ???

WB opponents have been nobodys

You're absolutely right. WE SUCK! We should just give up and wave the white flag, cause we haven't played anybody. What, two 4A schools and a botton of the barrel 5A school. We dont deserve to play another game! >:( Let's face it, we aint worth a crap! :P You sound just like the Katy lovers over on the 5A forum. Why dont you go over there, at least you'd fit in! The only thing they know how to do, is bash West Brook. So go on.......!

ok, ok, just one minute............ I was gettin' my teeth kicked in............ defending West Brook on the old Smack forums...........so take your medicine like a man.......lol

Brook Rolls Lee 63 to 13

Who is your team, Ozen? BTW, I remember the Rabb days. They were not very fun. As far as being humble, I'm about the most humble WB fan on this board, cause I know it can end at any time. I'm just thankful that right now, we have a decent team.

wow have times have changed, when I was in highschool the only team my Sterling Rangers could beat was West Brook....

Lee's defense is pretty good but their offense is abysmal....West Brook should win...i'll go w/ 35-7, will be closer at the half than the West Brook fans think it will be but they will pull away in the 2nd half for an easy win....

The Ganders aren't a great team this year.  They have a great defense though.  If there offense wasn't so absurdly horrible, then the defense would get a little more credit.  It's tough that they have to keep on going back out there once the offense goes 3 and out.

Sterling only had 243 total yards, 88 in the first half, with 60 of that coming on one screen pass.  Second half, Lee tires out, because they are on the field too long and have no depth.  Lee has given up 119, 250, 205 and 243 yards in their 4 games this year.  Granted, none of those teams were near as good as West Brook.  Still, giving up an average of 205 yards per game after 4 games, particularly knowing that Lee has NO OFFENSE AT ALL, lets me know that Lee has a pretty stout defense. 

If #7 can go at qb for Lee, then they have a puncher's chance, because Lee's defense will be swarming in the first half.  Now, Christine Michael is such an elite level back, that he will have some plays where he's just too good for the Lee defense, but make no mistake, Lee's defense is very quick and good this year. 

WB 31 Lee 7

Sterling only had 243 total yards, 88 in the first half, with 60 of that coming on one screen pass.  Second half, Lee tires out, because they are on the field too long and have no depth. 

Lee had over 300 yards of total offense in the first half.....the 2nd half was just 3 and out after 3 and out for both Sterling and Lee, until like you said Lee got tired and Sterling started putting together some drives...Olin is a smart coach and he almost had Sterling blown out in the first half but he needed one more score before the Stelring D figured out the scheme (they came out running nothing but the power I, it was weird to see a Lee team doing that and they were gashing Sterling's D. really it was genius but lucky for Sterling their D adjusted just in time)....if Olin can figure out something that works against West Brook and have it work long enough then it can be a game, i dont think they can win but they can make it interesting....that said i still think the game will be a 35-7 or so type game....

After three games this season, we have averaged 52.6 PPG on offense, while our defense has given up just over 16 PPG. If we stay somewhere near those numbers, we should be ok. Defense still needs ALOT of work, though. Depth is really whats killing us on defense, IMO.

yalls DBs will cost yall a playoff especially with garrett being hurt.......just mark my word

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed