West Hardin VS High Island this week?

Guest curtissimo

The Cardinals got lucky with Burkeville.  West Hardin will roll big in this one.  Copeland too much.  West Hardin 42 High Island 14.

JacketDAD, High Island has somethin good goin on and you want to put them down by saying they got lucky... kind of low if you ask me.  Bk2008, the statement about the cushing game wasn't even right man, even though i got a kick out of it.  ;)

The game is at 2:00 pm.  Clifton is coming in for the game.  I told him that you may try to come to the game.  I thought you were LR1969.  I don't know???  Is it Kevin???  It has to be, I don't know who else road in the Tuff Truck on the Road trip.  That part is a little sketchy as well. 

have you been down to the beach yet? 

I hope you can make it to the game.

I believe that the Cardinals even being on the field is a victory for them, just ask Sabine Pass.

I am not sure how it will come out on the scoreboard? I can say that I since I have not seen either team as the Rebels have yet to face them.

The Oilers lost a lot from last years team, but I still believe they have enough to come out on top in this one. We will see this weekend and then the next couple of weeks as the Rebels travel to HI and then WH comes to Evadale on Halloween night.

This should be a very good game on Saturday afternoon in High Island.  I expect to see the stands full for this battle between the Cardinals & Oilers.  Go Get 'Em Boys!!!!!!!!!

Go CARDINALS!!!

That is the key,Cards are playing at home in front of their community. The football team is holding that town together. Cards will play with more heart and upset WH. Go Cards !!!

Cards 14

Oilcans 13

West Hardin has yet to play a complete game... they have put together drives in order to win, but they havent had to, they have been lowering themselves to their competition. H.I. has showed alot of improvement under Coach Colten and through the next couple of years under his direction and with some athletes could prove to be a district favorite. With that being said i agree with the wise one except I dont see it being a 20 plus game. WH by atleast 2 scores.

The Cardinals got lucky with Burkeville.  West Hardin will roll big in this one.  Copeland too much.  West Hardin 42 High Island 14.

The Cardinals team is not running on luck....these young men have shown such determination to pull their team, which they consider their family, and the entire community back together. The majority of the students in the school have completely lost their homes as well as the majority of their  personal belongings. Most young people in this day and age would have simply given up.....BUT NOT THESE boys! The coaches opened their home to the boys prior to the reopening of the district so that they could practice this sport they love so much. This tragedy has not destroyed them, it has enabled these young men to find hope and helped them to discover the confidence they needed to show themselves and everyone else that they are talented and capable. What I see in the eyes of these young men is beyond words. We are fairly new to the community, but have our feet firmly planted. My son is on this football team and the strong character and determination to overcome this tragedy he has exhibited since Ike hit,  brings to me a measure of pride that I have never experienced.

GO CARDINALS!!!!!

I'll be in the stands....cowbell in hand! ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder