Baytown Sterling 21, Baytown Lee 20 Final!

sahen

Sterling takes advantage of a missed extra point by Lee to come back from a 20-7 hole and win 21-20, stops Lee's 8 game winning streak!

winning this one also give Sterling a very good chance of ending their 22 year playoff drought as well, just need to take care of buisness...

I wasn't there for the game.  I was in the middle of the Gulf of Mexico.  Congratulations to the Rangers.  Hopefully the Ganders can bounce back and steal one somewhere to ease into the playoffs.  I have a feeling wins over PAM and CV will not be enough.  This could be one of those seasons where 4 teams tie at 2-4 somehow.

Lee's defense came to play again from what I could read in the Baytown Sun.  Lee just can't get any offense going and the penalties continue to kill us.

there is no way there can be a 4 way tie at 2-4, there are only 5 district games.....the way it "looks" (in quotes cause looks can be deceiving) is that North Shore and West Brook will have one loss between them and be 1st and 2nd...Channelview appears to be really bad and should probably lose all 5 games, leaving Lee, Sterling, and PAM to fight it out for the 3rd and 4th spots...so far Sterling is 1-0, Lee and PAM are 0-1....its possible that all 3 end up tied at 2-3, but hopefully Sterling and Lee can both find a way to edge PAM out of the playoffs, Sterling's shot against PAM and only real shot to win 3 district games is this week so we will see what happens....

i really dont think Channelview is good enough to win 2 district games...they appear to be pretty bad....they might sneak up and beat one team but i dont think they are gonna get 2...most likely 0-5 for channelview is my guess...

Man, Channelview is so weak, they couldnt beat their way out of a paper bag. However, they did score 20 on us. Mind you, that was after a 34 day hiaetus. ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder