Buna @ Warren Predictions

Guest A-TOWN

No way lol Warren doesnt stand a chance. I watched warren play Woodville and they looked bad!! They turn the ball over way to much to do anything against Buna.  Warren could be lookin at a win less district year....

im glad there are people like you here(who didnt play football) to tell us how the warriors are gonna have a "win less" season ;D

No way lol Warren doesnt stand a chance. I watched warren play Woodville and they looked bad!! They turn the ball over way to much to do anything against Buna.  Warren could be lookin at a win less district year....

yes the warriors turned the ball over too many times and that is the main reason why they didnt win the game but how can you already predict the outcome of the rest of their games by only watching one game? sometimes teams can have a good game and a bad game so dont make judgements on just one game. do you or did you ever play football?  ??? ??? ??? cuz you seem to not know what you're talking about

I am not one for predicting high school football scores, especially following the situations all these schools have faced in the past month.  A this point in time, noone really knows what team will show up on Friday night.  My other reason for not predicting high school scores, they are still kids, with grades, girlfriends, parents, etc.  However, to WarrenWarrior#87, I wish your team all the luck, but the items you pointed out that Warren needs to do to win, is basically play a perfect game from top to bottom.  Good luck on that.  Buna' o-line even with the graduation they had is still pretty strong and quick.  Go Cougars....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kush1298
    Newest Member
    kush1298