Vidor at Ozen Predictions?/Game will be broadcasted here!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will say this and I'm glad I never had to experience it. "It doesn't get anymore embarrassing than saying you lost to Vidor."

Are there any Cougars in our district? I thought we just had Panthers and Jaguars oh and Lions ?? ??? And I really don't remember any Cougars playing Vidor in awhile. Correct me if I am wrong cause there is a good chance I am but I was just wondering.

I'm suprised to admit this, but I think Vidor will win this game. The Panthers seem to come out firing, but fizzle late in the game. Vidor, on the other hand, comes out slow and gets things going in the second half. If Ozen could play four quarter football, they could make it interesting. But the Pirates are playing with alot of momentum right now, and I dont believe the Panthers have what it takes, at this point, to swing the momentum in their favor. The Pirates are playing with alot of enthusiasm, Ozen is not. Vidor 35 Ozen 7.

Pirates by 2 scores.  Y'all(Vidor) need to find a soccer player for Friday nights.  If you were at the Vidor-Lumberton game, you know what I mean...

we have one hes on the sideline he is #5 he is on our varsity soccer team the coaches havent given him a chance yet because he decided to play later after the season had started i think the coaches should give him a chance to prove himself. we need to find someone soon because all of those missed pats can comeback to haunt us

Pirates by 2 scores. Y'all(Vidor) need to find a soccer player for Friday nights. If you were at the Vidor-Lumberton game, you know what I mean...

we have one hes on the sideline he is #5 he is on our varsity soccer team the coaches haven't given him a chance yet because he decided to play later after the season had started i think the coaches should give him a chance to prove himself. we need to find someone soon because all of those missed pats can comeback to haunt us

If I am not mistaken, the young man that is doing the kicking now is a Sophomore, from what I have seen he can kick the stuffing out of the ball.... just don't know where it is going to land... he tried a 37 ydr early against Central and hooked it, but kicked it long enough to hit the top of the scoreboard right above PIRATES.... It is like shooting a scatter gun you know your going to hit something, just not exactly sure what.. I am sure he will get better... patience is a virtue..

And I will take Vidor by 10.

Vidor 23

Ozen 13

The one thing that puzzles me is, why isn't Jefferson leading the district in recieving yds. At 6'7", he's always in an advantage on cornerbacks.

Because he runs lazy ass routes......

Ozen needs to run, and run, and run this week to work on conditioning.  That and tackling drills....

The one thing that puzzles me is, why isn't Jefferson leading the district in recieving yds. At 6'7", he's always in an advantage on cornerbacks.

Because he runs lazy butt routes......

Ozen needs to run, and run, and run this week to work on conditioning.  That and tackling drills....

And his hands aren't very good.  His effort on the field sucks also.  If he had his twin brother's heart and attitude, he would be a monster.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kush1298
    Newest Member
    kush1298