Nederland-31

Ozen-22

PN-G-34

LC-M-7

Central-21

Vidor-20

Lumberton-37

Livingston-16

Here are the scores. I think basically the teams that were expected to win did so. Now Ned beat Ozen by 9 points. The question is what does it mean? How good is either team? I know several Nederland fans that are saying they are over rated this year. PNG beat LCM badly. Is PNG that good or LCM that bad. Central and Vidor seem to be pretty evenly matched, and Lumberton beat Livingston by over twice Livingston's score. Basically I think we don't have enough information, but Saturday will get us much closer to understanding where we all stand this year. Vidor-Lumberton is a very interesting match up that I am looking forward to. How about your most interesting match up for this weekend?

Lumberton is still pretty good.  Vidor can compete.  Central has some athletes. LCM is bad, along with Ozen and Livingston.  PNG will be tough and Ned is going down fighting. Overall, no one in the district is great.

Sounds like a pretty good assessment so far westend! :)

Lumberton is still pretty good.  Vidor can compete.  Central has some athletes. LCM is bad, along with Ozen and Livingston.  PNG will be tough and Ned is going down fighting. Overall, no one in the district is great.

I would agree with this assesment!

Come playoff time, I think two of the four will go second round and one may go three deep.

Dayton will put a hurtin' on the district rep and Crosby will compete well against whoever they play from the district.

I would agree with this assesment!

Come playoff time, I think two of the four will go second round and one may go three deep.

Dayton will put a hurtin' on the district rep and Crosby will compete well against whoever they play from the district.

Dayton gone and 4 spots up for grabs. It will be a different picture this year!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder