Vidor vs. Lumberton Predictions?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well after leaving the L-Town game tonight I headed over to Vidor to catch the second half. When I got there it was 21-7 Central and Vidors Defense was looking tough. Shutting down Central. Then Vidor came back with a couple of scores and dang near tied it up. Both Vidor and Central looked good, and from what I seen I thought Vidor was the better team. Not sure how Central jumped out to the lead. Vidor looks very one demensional though. I think L-Town has a solid run defense which should be able to hold Vidor,but I will say Vidor will FIGHT till the very end.

I think Lumberton will win in overtime.

Lumberton by 1 over Vidor

The Train by 7 is my prediction. I will say this though, whichever team has more success throwing the ball should win since that is both teams weakness.

Yeah Lumberton is so weak at passing the ball? Is that why we had two passes that went for 60+ yards and TD's? And yeah Vidor was REALLY tough at home last year  ::)

Guest tchawks99

Lumberton wins...Vidor has to be more balanced..

watched Lumberton  a few times last year and they are a balanced  team on offense..

You cant pass the  ball effectively when everyone in the stands knows you HAVE to pass because its third and 15..

Close one, but  L-train rolls

The Train by 7 is my prediction. I will say this though, whichever team has more success throwing the ball should win since that is both teams weakness.

Yeah Lumberton is so weak at passing the ball? Is that why we had two passes that went for 60+ yards and TD's? And yeah Vidor was REALLY tough at home last year  ::)

i think he means in respect to their running game. And most fans including lumberton ones would agree.

Guest TravelingBandsman

After seeing Vidor's ability against Beaumont Central, I think this game will be a lot closer than before imagined.

Vidor - 24

Lumberton - 21

In OT

Lumberton wins this by a respectful lead. Coach Creduer doesn't want to embarass the other teams.  ;)

Chuck Norris doesn't own a watch, he DECIDES what time it is.

:-\

So...

if vidor (sorry lumberton) wins a close one...

Coach C is keeping it close...

interesting strategy... risky, but interesting.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder