Vidor vs. Lumberton Predictions?

KFDM COOP

Guest Uhhh What?

Headed out to what I expect to be another beatdown of another Pi Rats team. It is ashame that the fans put so much into this game. Looks like another long season for the Pi Rats but if they win I will crown them State Champs like Pirate thinks they are!

Hey Iwonsee, is there anything in that post that you would like to go back and edit???????????????????????????????

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Uhhh What?

The L Rain will roll through Vidor with a W!

Hey Luv Ya Blue, this is for you.

Sorry Lumberton, maybe next year.

You might want to go ahead and change that little footer at the bottom of all your posts.

Just wondering.....  Who told Vidor they were good this year?

Who told you that Lumberton was good? Cause apparently, you were told that yall were good and we weren't. Are you going by records? Yards from Scrimmage? Points allowed? All that good stuff or is it just a gut feeling that you have? Maybe the tooth fairy left a note on your pillow that Lumberton has a good football team? Just wondering where YOU got your info from..

Well lets see -For Lumberton,  a team coming off a 3 deep playoff run last year, I have seen all three games in 2008, they get better with each game.  Soild team doing many of the things that got them to the playoffs last year.

For Vidor, saw the Lum / Vidor game last year (enough said there), for 2008, been watching the opponets and game results (hmmmm).

My point to the earlier post was, What is the basis for Vidor folks coming on here and predicting a huge win?  I don't get it?  IF you were 3-0 and blowing team away I could understand but that has not been the case.  I guess a one point loss to Central is a confidence builder.  Give me something to try and understand how Vidor will dominate the Raiders.

Do you still need him to give you anything? I think he might be able to.

Some of these predictions just boggle the mind. Maybe some of U people can maybe explain or rationalize just why Vidor is such the favorite this year and in this game particularly. I'm not saying they can't possibly win this game as anyone can lose on any given night but just what has Vidor done or accomplished since last season until now that would make some people believe that they will beat Lumberton by 2-3 td's?  ??? They have beaten a weaker Kelly team with a not so dominant performance and some other team that I've never heard of and can't even remember their name...no disrespect. Some will say, well they almost beat the Jags. Well, how do we even know if Central is even that good this year. Some of their fans will say they are way better, but do we really know yet? They got handled by WB, barely beat Memorial, & just beat Vidor by the hair of their chinny chin chin. Maybe Vidor & Central are pretty even as teams as a whole, but that still doesn't mean that either one of them are great teams at all. I'm not saying Vidor can't win this game, I just don't understand the logic behind some of these predictions. It seems that a lot of people think that since Lumberton was able to do what they did last year that Vidor is automatically going to follow suit with this dream season. Maybe they can...but what have they really done to show that? For the most part, don't they have many of the same players from last year with the exception of a few? Just don't get it. It seems that this year is no different than last year for the Raiders as they will have to go 5-0 or 6-0 before some people will begin giving them some respect and some of the HATERS on this board will never give them their respect even if they go on and win another district title. That's ok though...the more people doubt and disrespect will once again have to just except the facts at the end of the season and be mad that their most HATED team proved the them wrong once again. They'll just keep flying under the radar! Like one poster previously said...Why are we giving Vidor so much credit  ??? I'm sure this will make the HATERS mad.

As Lumberton proved last year You should never underestimate the underdog.  Vidor seems to have a pretty good team this year.  I would love to see Vidor make the playoffs. They remind me of Lumberton last year. GO PIRATES!!! That is untill you play Nederland ;D ;D ;D

UMMM.... guess vidor can beat lumberton by 2 tds :D

CONGRATS VIDOR, You came out in the second half and dominated. You wanted it more, and you TOOK it. We will get better and prepare for next week.

thank you :-)

looks like all the immature raiders fans have either admitted defeat or are in denial.... the rather is more likely...

ne ways good luck raid07

Headed out to what I expect to be another beatdown of another Pi Rats team. It is ashame that the fans put so much into this game. Looks like another long season for the Pi Rats but if they win I will crown them State Champs like Pirate thinks they are!

It was a beat down alright! ;D ;D ;D

As I said on the other Topic Congrats to the Vidor players they outplayed us tonight. In the first half The only thing that stopped Lumberton was Lumberton, in the second half Vidor dominated the L-Train!  Congrats just remember this is only week 2 in 20-4a

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder