*Dayton vs. Goose Creek Memorial/ Final Dayton Wins 49-0/ Comments**

bronco1

I noticed something on a g.c.m. punt, no one from dayton bothered to rush the punter, he was ready to punt, and seen no one was rushing so he took another 5 steps before dayton woke up, i thought he was going to walk for a 1st down,,,, i see a bunch of fake punts in daytons future if they don't start paying attention.

I noticed something on a g.c.m. punt, no one from dayton bothered to rush the punter, he was ready to punt, and seen no one was rushing so he took another 5 steps before dayton woke up, i thought he was going to walk for a 1st down,,,, i see a bunch of fake punts in daytons future if they don't start paying attention.

They normally rush on punt, they thought that punt was going to be fake.

Right.  i think LT had 100 yards rushing against you guys with a couple of rushing TD's.   They could mix it up if they had to.  Plus, Cody may be good but he isn't like that LT guy.

no brainer there...

cody also hasn't been coached by an NFL QB all his life. To my knowledge, cody didn't even start playing QB until late freshman maybe sophomore year. Cody's got the tools to be a good college QB in my opinion, it will just take time.

Guest TravelingBandsman

I just hope we don't have to see LT again in the playoffs provided we get that far this year. From what I've heard they might go to Division I, but with four teams going, we might as well, depends on who goes to the playoffs.

Since the only school in the district that is smaller than us is BH, it is highly unlikely that we will go big school. Now stranger things have happened, but I don't see it happening.

This is true, not very likely but whoever it is will be tough. We just need to take care of district business.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83