top 22-4A players

We had alot of good players last year in 22-4A like noah cole,mack randall,seth harley,brian wolfe,zack harris, burdest jenkins, brandon mouton, and many more I just can't think of any but i was wondering who will be some of the top players for each team in 22-4a with dayton coming in.

Here are a few I can think of

ozen (kris richards)

Pn-g ?

Nederland?

LC-m I have no clue since they lost all of there team

Vidor J. Williamson

Lumberton ?

Central?

Dayton ?

Tell me good players on these teams thanks

Yes I do play for LCM and as everyone knows we are going to be extremely young this year. The one senior's name is Kameron Vaughn and he will play some point and shooting guard for us. The guy you are thinking of is David Sicktich and he will be a junior that will play post for us this year. He is a little taller than Harley and stays strictly in the paint....real strong kid.

Well bearhoops good luck to ya man and your team this year. Right now 7th is a fair spot for us I know we have to earn our respect and ya'll went to the playoffs last year and for losing that many people from what I have seen ya'll arent bad. But wait for us to pass nederland up and see how things go from there against ya'll and vidor. I have to say one thing though Ozen,Central,and Dayton are gonna be tough.

• 4 weeks later...

I play for Nederland and start as a sophomore we also have 5 other quality sophomores 1 point guard 2 shooting guards and 2 forward/posts who are 6'4. I think Nederland will be #4 behind ozen, central, and possibly Dayton. We could possibly get 3rd but wait until we are Juniors we'll shock everyone. I think all y'all will be good when y'all are juniors and seniors also. Can't wait till district and good luck fellas

Lets talk about teams. We already have talked about Nederland, LCM and Nederaland lets look at the other teams. Ozen- They always have talent plus their coach is the brainchild of basketball in southeast Texas. You know they will be good. They don't ever rebuild, they reload. Central always get the extra immunition after Ozen reloads. They will be really good. They have more depth then they have had in a while. Demond Chambers will lead the charge along with Brandon Williams, Charles Thomas, Jamar Gulley and a host of others coming from the football field. Dayton, new to the district, will be a suprise. They have three quality kids returning. A Guard that was really good last year and Two big guys six six and up. Lumberton could have been good this year but they are starting over with a new coach and he is really a football coach. Everyone thinks that Vidor is going to be down. Not!! They always keep some shooters in their pockets and they know how to find a way to win. Their weakness will be depth and the fact that they are under new leadership. That pretty much rounds out the district. Oh yeah, PNG my fault. The Coach does a great job with what he has. PNG is a football school and that is were most of the athletes are. They will have a veteran squad though

• 1 month later...

boutte is the best coach in setx and the houston area, but this year he will not win the 1st spot, central will if they dont rice needs to go.West brook will make the playoff this year also 4 teams go so its not jackson because if he was good he would have done a better job in port arthur with green.

hey beaumontballer44 and bearhoops lcm has no good teams they were ok last year but most of there wins were at home where they had help with the ref's and if bisd would get the rt coaches here lcm nederland lumberton vidor would not touch the bmt schools, dont get me wrong u due have a good group of kids that come through from time to time and now that group is at central. Central only lost the two guards from last year team i think they were fisher/mouton an either one played defense so they gave u 40pts a game and gave up 55 pts, now look at this year team chambers, williams thomas, frazier, gulley, there 6'6 and 6'7 kids are back both were sophomores last year and they have another move in that i saw play this summer that is better than fisher and mouton oh they are running deep this year so lets see if rice have built a team or it just happen oh guess people didnt know he had 2 freshman and 3 sophomore with 4 juniors on that team last year . oh no in the first time in boutte history yes even when he played he does not have a 6'8 or 6'10 and those skinny kids i saw he has returning is not going to do it oh they will make the playoff the district has alway been weak even the region its the same one he had at lincoln, central is going to knock them around the court and no one can say that they r going to run central because they have won distrist in track the last three years thats why that football team is also so good , the coach is alright he has 4 4-3 40's and 3 4-4 and 5-7 4-5 any one can win with that speed hope rice use it rt on the court.

Central has talent but I don't think they are disciplined enough. They will make the playoffs however but on the other hand when was the last time they went deep into the playoffs? Ozen has Zach Randall and I believe he is 6"8 and there coach disciplines them. But Central is a good team and I would love for them to knock off Ozen this year. Do you think this could be Coach Calvin Rice's last year that might be a rumor but thats what I heard?

I don't think Rice should be fired if ya'll lose to ozen he's been to the playoffs year in and year out. I just don't think he gets talent as much as ozen seems like boutte trys to recruit but central has talent just not as much as ozen. As for nederland the will have more success but it takes time. Off-subject but for football we coach credeur and he is slowly improving the lumberton football . It takes time but nederland has a great coach and will improve overtime. The nederland and vidor match ups will be fun to watch!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder