Nederland vs. Ozen Tue. Sept. 30 Predictions?

KFDM COOP

Unless Nederland has worked on containing speed, I see the Panthers giving the Dogs fits on Tuesday. Better hope Ozen doesn't put 2 guys on Asa, could be a long night...

Prove me wrong Nederland

Ozen 28 - Ned 20

Asa will be covered up. I am going with the cats on this one!

Foyce,

You dissapoint me. Remeber we both wear black and gold ;D

Yes but your gold is questionable! ;D

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you can get pressure on Bellows then Ozen have a good chance of winning.  If that kid can just sit back there comfortable and find Cardenas, Nederland will put up big numbers.  I don't think Nederland can pull this off because they will not be able to stop the run.  Point blank...

couldnt agree more

depends on nederlands run d

As usual, these games will always come down to execution of the fundamentals. Nederland needs to step it up on defense, and not just run D. They need to overhaul aspects of their defense, and please somebody get aggressive out there. What happened when the Dogs were ruthless and intense on D. SFA85 is not far off when he calls our D swiss cheese!

Asa may not be the fastest WR, but the kid is damn good. He'll make plays like he always does, but he can't be the only kid being the one to make plays.

it'll be close

I think Ned. wins this and I will be surprised if its close. Ned may need help with being more aggressive on D, but Ozen has no Discipline so call that a draw. Then on Off. I think Ned will just outplay ozen. I have no dog in this fight so to speak, but if ozen wins I will tip my hat to them but I don't see it going that way. As for the Speed kills comment that holds no water here, remember those small-slow boys from L-Town last year going deep in the playoffs. LOL

I think Ned. wins this and I will be surprised if its close. Ned may need help with being more aggressive on D, but Ozen has no Discipline so call that a draw. Then on Off. I think Ned will just outplay ozen. I have no dog in this fight so to speak, but if ozen wins I will tip my hat to them but I don't see it going that way. As for the Speed kills comment that holds no water here, remember those small-slow boys from L-Town last year going deep in the playoffs. LOL

how can you stop anyone without run d?

and i agree on the speed thing, i hear that speed kills crap way too much

discipline and intelligent coaching will beat speed any day, thats why there is spies and zone reads

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

Ozen wins...After 1 game Nederland looks the exact same as last year. Too 1 dimensional on offense and weak on D. Ozen should be able to put pressure on Bellows all nite.

Ozen wins...After 1 game Nederland looks the exact same as last year. Too 1 dimensional on offense and weak on D. Ozen should be able to put pressure on Bellows all nite.

If they are the same as last year with one dimension and no defense, does that mean lasts year's Nederland 31 Ozen 14 score should stay the same?

If they are the same as last year with one dimension and no defense, does that mean lasts year's Nederland 31 Ozen 14 score should stay the same?

Seems as logical as any of the other predictions...  ;D  I would love to know why our stock has fallen so much though after losing to one of the top teams in the area. Yes, that WO-S RB shreaded our defense, but I think that kid is pretty darn good.

If Ozen gets in Bellows face and smacks him around a little dont give him multiple reads then its gonna be a long night for Ned, he dont like getting hit

;D Does anyone have a QB that LIKES to get hit?  ;D

NO,but some will stand in there knowing they are going to get hammered to deliver, he wont

Where does all of this no disicipline talk come from... We'll see Tuesday night how disicipline they are when they are told to go out and hit Nederland smack in the mouth and take this game from them.. Unlike Nederland, Ozen has a defense and they will tackle and play physical football....

Say what you want about speed, but I can guarantee you that any coach will take God-given speed any day of the week. Yes schemes and strategies can nullify it to an extent, but eventually a team is worn down and natural ability assumes control.

Truth is, Nederland's Run D is garbage, and they need to adress that concern goin into this week's game against a very talented bunch from Ozen. These kids arent slouches and will not hesitate to hit anyone in the mouth. I just hope that my Bulldogs can make the necessary adjustments heading into this game. Because if not, it'll be a long night at Durley Stadium....

I say Ozen 28 - Nederland 24

I don't know where all you guys are getting that ozen is a good football team.  I expect the same as every other year.  Lots of talent... very little discipline and execution.  Ozen is more talented than Nederland in most years.  Unless Ozen has changed something major, Nederland will win this game.  Nederland 35 ozen 21

Wow!  There is that 'Discipline' word again... ???

Well it gets to the point where you want to question just what type of discipline they are referring to or if they are really saying what they want to say. Give me one team that doesn't receive flags on Friday night, or what team doesn't have players to blow an assignment... So it makes me wonder are we saying that Ozen is not discipline to where they shoot themselves in the foot or are we trying to say something else. ??? ??? You see there is a difference between the two. You see when you have a team with talent and they lose it's easy to say that they are un discipline, but football is game where it takes alot more that just those two factors. Ozen has played very well this season and it will carry on into district. Ozen has received an enormous amount of flags and the defense is as tough as I 've seen in a long time

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder