Unfortunately, evacuations are likely on the way

Southeast Texas will decided between 7pm tonite and 2am in the Morin if we will evacuate Southeast Texas. They are watching it close now that its looking like its headed up closer to us....just watch your local news and radio to find out when to evacuate if we do special needs will be first which will start in the Morin and than the rest will be Thursday....As soon i i hear something i will post again we have several meetings through out the nite so ill let yall know !!!!! ??? 

Guest ECBucFan

I won't evac unless a storm is a 4 or 5. These "mandatory" evacs DON'T take into account some people still have to work, storm or not. They blew it big time on the "mandatory" call for hurricaine Goof-off. 

Guest ECBucFan

Last two posters:

I don't live in Jefferson Co. I live in Chambers, which did NOT have an evac order. Look at the chron.com website, and a HURRICAIN EXPERT is saying simular things. He suggests not evacing UNLESS you are in a surge zone.

It is a sad state of affairs when someone shares a simple opinion and thought, and is called CRAZY.

This site is not so much fun anymore.   

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder