LONE STAR WEEK 2 SCORES

pete22600

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tchawks99

HOW DID VIDOR SR DO

We lost 20-0. Hard fought game just on wrong end. We played Silsbee Srs. Scored all their pts in 1st half.

they scored all in first half? did yall shut them down second half or did they call the dogs off..?

Guest headnocker

BUNA 32 EC 0 AND ONLY 1 REF IN THE LAST QUARTER ??? ??? ??? ???EC QUARTERBACK THREW AN INT AND THE BUNA KID RAN IT 95 YARDS BEFORE THE EC QB CAUGHT HIM AND HAD HIM OUT OF BOUNDS AT THE 3 YRD LINE BUT THE REF DIDNT SEE IT BECAUSE HE WAS AT ABOUT THE 45 YRD LINE AND IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FIELD . IF YOU CANT HAVE ENOUGH REFS THEN DONT PLAY THE GAME. THATS NOT WHY WE LOST BUT IT COULD BE THE REASON 1 OF YOUR TEAM LOOSES

Guest tchawks99

BUNA 32 EC 0 AND ONLY 1 REF IN THE LAST QUARTER ??? ??? ??? ???EC QUARTERBACK THREW AN INT AND THE BUNA KID RAN IT 95 YARDS BEFORE THE EC QB CAUGHT HIM AND HAD HIM OUT OF BOUNDS AT THE 3 YRD LINE BUT THE REF DIDNT SEE IT BECAUSE HE WAS AT ABOUT THE 45 YRD LINE AND IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FIELD . IF YOU CANT HAVE ENOUGH REFS THEN DONT PLAY THE GAME. THATS NOT WHY WE LOST BUT IT COULD BE THE REASON 1 OF YOUR TEAM LOOSES

where was the ref?? what happened to him??

Guest tchawks99

WE WASNT TOLD ANYTHING WHEN THE 4TH STARTED 2 GOT IN THEIR CAR AND LEFT .

I hope they didnt get FULL pay...and i would be sure to report them...if that was a close game then what?? they arent volunteers they are paid. and thats like leaving a job site early and the work wasnt completed...they need to be reported..

HOW DID VIDOR SR DO

We lost 20-0. Hard fought game just on wrong end. We played Silsbee Srs. Scored all their pts in 1st half.

they scored all in first half? did yall shut them down second half or did they call the dogs off..?

It was a little of us shutting them down in the 2nd and 3rd qtr but in the 4th the did run mostly 2nd team offense from what I could tell. And yes they did take a shot down the field late in the game. Don't know why but what comes around goes around and for whatever reason they didn't see it was more sportsmanship to run the clock out instead of trying to get more scores. But some people need to have a high score to make themselves feel better.

WE WASNT TOLD ANYTHING WHEN THE 4TH STARTED 2 GOT IN THEIR CAR AND LEFT .

I am pretty sure like most of the Refs for this weekend they had High School games to ref. Which when you are part of a crew for Friday nights you get regular calls, but if you don't show they don't call you and it is very hard to get back on another crew. So I am sure someone at the field knew of the situation. I know Chris Ford and another Ref that was at our flag game were refs for the Central / WB game later that day. So don't be so haste to judge the refs on why they left. Lonestar was called and warned because the local refs are going to stay with the Friday night games before they stay for a small ball game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder