LC-M FOOTBALL PROGRAM

skipper

This is an outside looking in opinion and I grew up my entire life in the LC-M school district and now reside in BC were my kids go and we made a visit to Bear Country last night and brought our freshman and JV to play.  What I saw was a little bit dissapointing starting with the 100k scoreboard that didn't work half the time, no announcer to give any sort of play by play (kids on all levels love to hear their name called when they make a play), and I saw kids that were big and athletic that got their butts handed to them on every play time and time again.  BC was much smaller but took care of their assignments and made play after play.  LC-M has the athletes to make a run but they have no leader to take them to the next level.  Any coach who would dodge a showdown with a crosstown rival is no more than coward and scared to show the county what he really has not taught his boys because it is not a lack of talent.  The only good thing I saw was all of the asst. coaches kept instruction coming the entire butt whipping and the kids showed excellent sportsmanship with the exception of a couple of mouths who would celebrate after BC made a cou[ple of 15 yard runs.  Bear Country reduce your risk and cut your losses and send Moody packing because their is good things to come when the administration finds you a real leader.  Always be proud to be a Bear because I am and always will be in my heart.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bleed orange

I think when the coach at LCM came there he had passion. But I also think that over the years between losing and having to listen to his critics he has lost that passion. That is a shame because it seems the kids are the ones that are suffering. But I don't put the total blame on him. If he had the total support of the community this might not have happened. Times have changed.

I think when the coach at LCM came there he had passion. But I also think that over the years between losing and having to listen to his critics he has lost that passion. That is a shame because it seems the kids are the ones that are suffering. But I don't put the total blame on him. If he had the total support of the community this might not have happened. Times have changed.

Real coaches never ever ever make the excuses of "I just lost the passion"

there are a lot of other sports @ lcm that have successful programs.  do the coaches of these sports have a secret stash of athletes that they draw from or is it the same "spoiled rich white kids"? ::)

Funny that you say that cause if you look at the baseball team...almost all of the are bigger then the boys playing football. lol

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin