****hey dont pass this up please write something on this****

You just brought lots of attention to Lumberton.  Yes, last year they had a good season.  That being said...  Did you graduate from there?  I had to read the first post 3 times.  I had to mute my TV to actually put together your thoughts.  You may have just caused the city of Lumberton to lose potential citizens because they want their children to get a higher education.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok i know this has been said be for but  i think people wants to know. 20-4a why is it so important for nederland to win over other teams. it seems like the focas is always on nederland and png. what bout the underdogs they could come up fast look at lumberton last year everyone says thet it was a cenderila story well yea it might be but the season just started i think u colud think that bout some teams in this distract im not  trying to faver lumberton i just think that they have always been the unestaimated in this class of teams maybe they have great choches like other teams in 20-4a.

NED and PNG have set the standards for this division...  Central and Ozen are new to it.  Everybody left has not had any consistancy in performance (LCM, TJ, Lincoln) and some have been irrelevant (Lumberton, Vidor (which is fairly new to the district)). So this is PNG and NEDS district until someone else consistantly wins this district for 10 plus years...  So WHAT!!! Play to win and knock the big kid off the jungle gym....  This is competition baby you got to be the bully to be recognized.

You just brought lots of attention to Lumberton.  Yes, last year they had a good season.  That being said...  Did you graduate from there?  I had to read the first post 3 times.  I had to mute my TV to actually put together your thoughts.  You may have just caused the city of Lumberton to lose potential citizens because they want their children to get a higher education.

haha... lol...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder