****hey dont pass this up please write something on this****

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minute of my life I will never get back!

You are pretty good if it only takes you a minute to read that stuff!  I kept trying to put the right words in the sentence to make it fit.  Finally gave up and decided it was a joke or somebody was drunk!  the comments after the orignial post are priceless, though!!!

Ok i know this has been said be for but  i think people wants to know. 20-4a why is it so important for nederland to win over other teams. it seems like the focas is always on nederland and png. what bout the underdogs they could come up fast look at lumberton last year everyone says thet it was a cenderila story well yea it might be but the season just started i think u colud think that bout some teams in this distract im not  trying to faver lumberton i just think that they have always been the unestaimated in this class of teams maybe they have great choches like other teams in 20-4a.

This is where the old saying should be put that says:

Hey the village called and wants it's idiot back!!

Only in fun :-D

I just read some of the other post this guy made. It has to be some of the worst english I've ever laid my eyes upon. It must not take much to graduate from Lumberton.

It actually does take quite a bit more to graduate from Lumberton than some of the other schools in the area.  Ask my niece, who transferred to Lumberton early in her junior year.  All her AP courses from her previous school (no names mentioned) didn't begin to compare with the regular courses in the same subjects in Lumberton.  While you're all laughing and teasing and poking fun, here's what you don't know:

You don't know if the OP graduated from Lumberton, or anywhere else for that matter.  Acquiring a GED is a distinct possibility.

You don't know if the OP might have a learning disability.  My son has one that makes written expression extremely difficult.

Shame on all of you, sitting here casting stones when you don't have all the facts.

To the OP, the board offers a spell check feature.  You would do well to utilize it and save yourself and these pinheads from this unneccessary and hurtful type of posting.

• 1 year later...
[quote name="RC" post="416219" timestamp="1219921762"]
You just brought lots of attention to Lumberton.  Yes, last year they had a good season.  That being said...  Did you graduate from there?  I had to read the first post 3 times.  I had to mute my TV to actually put together your thoughts.  You may have just caused the city of Lumberton to lose potential citizens because they want their children to get a higher education.
[/quote]

Possibly funniest response ever on this sight.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
[quote name="showstoper" post="416099" timestamp="1219913561"]
Ok i know this has been said be for but  i think people wants to know. 20-4a why is it so important for nederland to win over other teams. it seems like the focas is always on nederland and png. what bout the underdogs they could come up fast look at lumberton last year everyone says thet it was a cenderila story well yea it might be but the season just started i think u colud think that bout some teams in this distract im not  trying to faver lumberton i just think that they have always been the unestaimated in this class of teams maybe they have great choches like other teams in 20-4a.
[/quote]

That was post # 6.....OMG......what did post 4 look like?  Take that boat in your avitar picture and give it to someone......please.  The last thing we need is you navigating the waters around barges and ships.....or me.  ;D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder