With Cena out...

i believe raw is not near as good as it used to be.i hate to say it but vanilla ice i mean john cena is annoying as hell"you cant see me".i'm a big steve austin fan, i wish he would come back.he might be having problems with his neck or knees but at least they could let him raise a little hell.has anyone seen the "big show" on tv lately?i do not get to see the smackdown shows but i was glad to get batista over on raw.just wished triple h would have been able to stay.

I love the Jericho/HBK feud...Brings back the good feuds from back in the day. Now we just need Hacksaw to get a fireball or have a coal miners glove match!

I remember the fireball.... i was 7 and went to work with my dad.... he was a lawyer in downtown ... we went by 1919 caroline to get tickets for the match that night and we saw the general himself hanging out in there.... the general for those who forgot was skandar akbar....  I was mad at my dad for years for not trying to beat his @#$  right there on the spot!    hahaha  I love this forum.... brings back alot of fun memories!

I think what RAW needs to do is keep all of the young guys on tv and build new stars. Guys like HHH JBL HBK and so will retire and they need the young guys to step up and become stars. But for the time being they need to bring in the Madness back to RAW and that would be Randy Savage!!!

I think what RAW needs to do is keep all of the young guys on tv and build new stars. Guys like HHH JBL HBK and so will retire and they need the young guys to step up and become stars. But for the time being they need to bring in the Madness back to RAW and that would be Randy Savage!!!

Never happen....Unfortunately Vince hates and I mean Hates Savage with a passion...his name has been brought u by WWE Creative in the past and everytime he gets ballistic.

I love the Jericho/HBK feud...Brings back the good feuds from back in the day. Now we just need Hacksaw to get a fireball or have a coal miners glove match!

I remember the fireball.... i was 7 and went to work with my dad.... he was a lawyer in downtown ... we went by 1919 caroline to get tickets for the match that night and we saw the general himself hanging out in there.... the general for those who forgot was skandar akbar....  I was mad at my dad for years for not trying to beat his @#$  right there on the spot!    hahaha  I love this forum.... brings back alot of fun memories!

1919 Caroline, will never forget it!!

Guest A-TOWN

Never happen....Unfortunately Vince hates and I mean Hates Savage with a passion...his name has been brought u by WWE Creative in the past and everytime he gets ballistic.

I dont think Vince like Utimate Warrior either, i heard a rumor that he had Vince at gun point i dont know if thats true or not

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder