## Lumberton @ Dayton scrimmage Updates##/Dayton Rolls!!

Then how do you know that they are better than last year?

;) i just do! QB and WR are back.

come on Coop you know better than that.

:D I hear ya. But seriously, they are good!

I agree Dayton is good and they went deep into the playoffs. 1 game away from state. You think they are a better team then last years with out seeing them in this scrimmage?

Only time will tell.  I think deeper into the season once the QB and receivers get their chemistry I think they will be hard to beat.  There was absolutely no pressure on the QB today and with Cody's size etc. he'll just sit back there and pick the defense apart.  Dayton's defense is good but will get better with time as well.  Dayton has GOT to get a kicker, surely someone besides AJ and Cody can kick a dadgum fieldgoal on that team.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where's those Raider fans? I would like to hear from them.

Whatcha want to hear? We lost a SCRIMMAGE.

I wasn't asking who won or lost.( that question is in another thread  ::)) I wanted to hear from a Raider fan that was there to post on how good or bad they did. Also on how Dayton performed.

Exactly that a scrimmage, congrats to Dayton,best of luck during the season.Lots of reorganizing after last years season for Lumberton,with the talent they have ,will be another good season, all to do the with program and the hearts of the players no doubt there is commitment to keep the L-Train on track for another winning season.

Exactly that a scrimmage, congrats to Dayton,best of luck during the season.Lots of reorganizing after last years season for Lumberton,with the talent they have ,will be another good season, all to do the with program and the hearts of the players no doubt there is commitment to keep the L-Train on track for another winning season.

Commitment--YES

Talent---------NO

Lumberton has size only---no speed + no passing game + no defense add it all up they may not even make the playoffs with the four team format

Guest Luv Ya Blue

I just got back from the game Scrimmage and i agree with Coop Dayton is better than last season. I'm the biggest Raider fan in the world and we got tore up. It was a 4 Q. game Scrimmage and even if if would have been a game they are just to much.

Dayton receivers were wide open all day- Cody had plenty of time to pick one because the Raider pass rush never even got close. I think overall that Dayton is better than at this time last year.

Raiders have very little speed on defense and no passing game- They've got a lot of work to do before district play starts or there may not be a rematch come playoff time. Nothing against them, but they are no where near where they were

this time last year.

It is always just a scrimmage when you get your butt handed to you.The Lumberton kids knew what was at stake.  They wanted to prove that last year was not a fluke and Dayton wanted to prove that it was.  Hanna told a couple of kids on the field that they, Lumberton, were going to show Dayton that last year was not a fluke.  So all of you Lumberton people that want to claim just a scrimmage can let that dream die.  It is good to see that some of the L-train do have a perspective on things.  Yes it was just a scrimmage that meant a little more than the average scrimmage.

41-7 i think.

whoops!

PLEASE

you're not being a very goodsport... it was just practice!!

Beard and hannah will carry the load for lumberton. those two looked real good.

I agree Beard and Hannah looked good, big strong and ain't scared to hit. The problem is they couldn't seem to get anything else going for them. It looks to be tough season for the Raiders, either that or Dayton is just that good.

I will say this Dayton is a good team, But please know that Lumberton had Second string in from the first play of the game. The second string QB started the game. Dayton felt the need to play the starters  the whole first half and at most times there were at least 5 or 6 starters in the game at all times Off. and Def. for Dayton.  Lumberton will need work but will be ok. Dayton is a great team  and will do well as long as Green is not hurt Good luck to both teams this year.

I will say this Dayton is a good team, But please know that Lumberton had Second string in from the first play of the game. The second string QB started the game. Dayton felt the need to play the starters  the whole first half and at most times there were at least 5 or 6 starters in the game at all times Off. and Def. for Dayton.  Lumberton will need work but will be ok. Dayton is a great team  and will do well as long as Green is not hurt Good luck to both teams this year.

::) ;D ;D ;D ::) ;D :D :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83