## Lumberton @ Dayton scrimmage Updates##/Dayton Rolls!!

We will just see Friday night if Dayton is ready for Bay City. Scrimmages are way different than games.

You put a lot of thought into that post didn't you?

yeah i sure did. and from my knowledge i believe Dayton hasn't beaten Bay City yet since Stewart's been there. and if yall still are still prasing Dayton as gods yall might start the season off 0-2, because Dayton plays Friendswood in week 1. and never have beaten them also. So yeah we will see

It doesn't matter who beats them if they run up the score on you!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will just see Friday night if Dayton is ready for Bay City. Scrimmages are way different than games.

maybe if yall win district this year back to back, then maybe yall will start getting respect. win or lose, dayton has the respect of all the area teams they play becuse they have  a tradition of winning. 12 years in a row so far in the playoffs. how many yall had? show some respect . we earned it.  8)

Well!  I must say, this whole thread has gone off the tracks.  Talking trash is one thing.  What has occurred here is just plain unsportsman like and shameful.  As a Lumberton alumni I can say that I am absolutely ashamed at many of you who are here, representing Lumberton in your every post.  We had a fabulous season last year.  It felt really good.  But that one season doesn't make us a football dynasty.  Neither, Dayton folks, does it make us a one-trick pony. 

Lumberton folks, I expect better out of you.  Be classy.  Be respectful.  Be honest.  No one likes a braggart, especially when he can't back up his bragging with fact.  Lumberton got knocked on its collective a$$.  Now, it might have been planned that way, it might have been that the game was being used to put everyone into a game situation.  Who knows, except the players and the coaches?

Dayton folks, same goes.  So you won the scrimmage.  Good for you.  I sincerely hope you go all the way this year.  But you too, should be classy and respectful.

Let's all step up our own game here and start glueing that horse back together ;)

The fact of the matter is this, any coach, including Coach Stewert, will take a "fluke" win in a real game over dominating someone in a scrimmage. You are really kidding yourself if you think you get redemption for losing a real game by "winning" a scrimmage. This year is this year, last year is last. Particularly when one team loses 80% of their team to graduation and the other team practically gets their team whole team back, specially their fantastic QB that they did not have last year.

Now, with that said, I strongly believed that at the end of the season last year, Dayton was by far the better team, they played like it. But, when these two met, Lumberton came away with the victory, and that's all that matters when you are just comparing the two.

Now, both sides, GET OVER IT, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!!!

The fact of the matter is this, any coach, including Coach Stewert, will take a "fluke" win in a real game over dominating someone in a scrimmage. You are really kidding yourself if you think you get redemption for losing a real game by "winning" a scrimmage. This year is this year, last year is last. Particularly when one team loses 80% of their team to graduation and the other team practically gets their team whole team back, specially their fantastic QB that they did not have last year.

Now, with that said, I strongly believed that at the end of the season last year, Dayton was by far the better team, they played like it. But, when these two met, Lumberton came away with the victory, and that's all that matters when you are just comparing the two.

Now, both sides, GET OVER IT, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!!!

good post

Lock it up MOD!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• No chance in hell that this pos is found guilty. 
    • After his silly conviction, President Trump has raised over 200 Million dollars!  The people are seeing through it!  Excellent!  
    • Let’s see if joe biden’s words about no one is above the law, made after the rigged trial of President Trump, rings true with his po💩son.  Hopefully, but I’m not going to hold my breath, they put the sorry sob in prison.
    • I liked his no bull crap attitude. He was a man of very few words. Extremely strong and freaky athletic!!! As close as possible to being the best offensive lineman to ever play the game. I hope his family finds peace without him!!! RIP #73
    • Chester, a small town in NE Tyler County.  A town that is seeing growth with the addition of a national chain store and a new school being built.  If you travel 287 toward Dallas from the Golden Triangle you have probably passed through Chester.  Things tend to stay pretty consistent and it is your typical small town.   A trip to state is the buzz around town, and the talk before church services begin on Sunday.  This year’s graduating class will number 11.  We don’t have a radio station that covers the Yellowjackets.  We are never a lead story on any of the news stations that broadcast to our community. With all that said, there is a closeness and sense of pride in our community.  Every community rallies behind their kids as they progress into the playoffs.  We are proud of our boys as they have represented our community well and with class. We invite you to follow our boys as they go to state.  We welcome the greater SETX communities as honorary Yellowjackets.  Tune in, watch live or come to Round Rock personally and join us in supporting the Chester Yellowjackets.  Go ‘Jackets!!! ⚾️💜💛⚾️🟣🟡⚾️💜💛⚾️
  • Topics