## Lumberton @ Dayton scrimmage Updates##/Dayton Rolls!!

Everyone from dayton please stop posting we all know if it was a real game then the score would have been switched.  

Do you have a time machine that took you back to Woodstock to make that post???

See if you can answer this question...

What is the number one positive reason for Lumberton not making the playoffs this year?

They won't have the possibility of playing the Broncos in a REAL game.

Dayton would easily put up 70 points in three quarters against any defense with the speed and size similar to Lumberton.

Good luck to Lumberton this year, but this squad sure did lose a whole bunch of talent.

LOL

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think a Raider fan in another thread about this scrimmage said that lumbertons "vaunted" defense would be able to get more pressure on the QB than WOS did. Kind of funny, Lumberton makes the playoffs for the first time in history and all of a sudden they are better than a perenial defensive power house, without even seeing the team they are playing! Then they play that team and don't even sniff said QB... AWESOME! :D :D

the defensive line didnt play bad and they got pressure early in the scrimmage but they were rolling DLinmen in and out I think because of the heat and guys Like Hanna, Duvall, and Gilliam were playing some offense. Daytons OL did play well though and they got the ball off quick for the most part.

Lumberton played the Starters in the first half so thats not an excuse. They might have rolled in some guys alittle more than it will happen in a real game but thats not an excuse. And the comment about the back up QB starting the game is a lie. From what I was told they dont have a starter yet but if they let Hughes start the game its probably bc hes progressing well and is probably has a small lead for the spot. From what I saw Lumberton ran the ball well but the 2 fumbles hurt. Defensively the secondary had a tough day because they were facing a D1 QB, D1 WR who are surrounded by a good supporting cast. Dayton put 28 on WOS in the first half and WOS returned alot of players from last year.

Lumberton will improve from here and will have a good season. Dayton I think will be very good and is better on Offense than last season. Defensivly I think they arent as good as they were last year bc last years defense was really freakin good. All and All it was just a scrimmage and both teams will take alot out of it. me being a Lumberton fan I'm happy Dayton is not in this district anymore.

They scored 21.

WTB I will be as nice as I can about this but YOU did call me a liar so who knows. You know very little about the Lumberton team from your post Duvall is the starting QB today for the regular season So yes they did start the back up QB and in case you also didn't know Lumberton put back-ups in and out the whole game. Some of these kids wont see much playing time all year. Playing back-ups in key times is what Scrimages are about to test and see if they can step up in games that matter. So WTB please dont act like you know very much about the Raider team. Dayton is the better team right now Congrats to the young men on the field!!! Yall played well and were very classy!

WTB I will be as nice as I can about this but YOU did call me a liar so who knows. You know very little about the Lumberton team from your post Duvall is the starting QB today for the regular season So yes they did start the back up QB and in case you also didn't know Lumberton put back-ups in and out the whole game. Some of these kids wont see much playing time all year. Playing back-ups in key times is what Scrimages are about to test and see if they can step up in games that matter. So WTB please dont act like you know very much about the Raider team. Dayton is the better team right now Congrats to the young men on the field!!! Yall played well and were very classy!

Good post

Guest band of brothers

what I find really funny, is how someone can ROLL over another team in a "scimmage", wow! it just makes you guys look desperate for redemption.if the fans feel satisfied with this HUGE victory, and feel cause to call lumberton a no talent team, man, by all means feel free. you can have the super scrimmage, we will take the district win!

LOL I iwonsee I know more than you do thats for sure. seriously If you wanna make bets on who the starters will be and how many touches they will get, even down to the underlevels or even other teams then just say so. My information is backed up by sources and research

what I find really funny, is how someone can ROLL over another team in a "scimmage", wow! it just makes you guys look desperate for redemption.if the fans feel satisfied with this HUGE victory, and feel cause to call lumberton a no talent team, man, by all means feel free. you can have the super scrimmage, we will take the district win!

So it is funny to you that ya'll got rolled over in a scrimmage, because that is what happened. Based on what happened Sat. I won't be expecting a whole lot of district wins either. I won't say that ya'll don't have talent on the field because you do, but it seems one demensional right now. Lumberton has some hosses on the field there is no doubt. Saying your team is good means no more than a scrimmage score, you have to prove it on the field. That didn't happen Saturday, first string, second string, what ever the case.

By the way I have the utmost respect for the Lumberton players and coaches. They made a good run last year and they always play hard, the majority of the flack that the team catches is due to a few dimwitted fans who spout off dumb comments and rediculous claims. We all have'em L-Town just seems to have a few more than everyone else.

So it is funny to you that ya'll got rolled over in a scrimmage, because that is what happened. Based on what happened Sat. I won't be expecting a whole lot of district wins either. I won't say that ya'll don't have talent on the field because you do, but it seems one demensional right now. Lumberton has some hosses on the field there is no doubt. Saying your team is good means no more than a scrimmage score, you have to prove it on the field. That didn't happen Saturday, first string, second string, what ever the case.

By the way I have the utmost respect for the Lumberton players and coaches. They made a good run last year and they always play hard, the majority of the flack that the team catches is due to a few dimwitted fans who spout off dumb comments and rediculous claims. We all have'em L-Town just seems to have a few more than everyone else.

I'm actually kind of bummed over the SCRIMMAGE.  I was really hoping the L-Train would have showed up yesterday but man it wasn't even close.  I'm talking every faucet of the game went in Dayton's favor.  Anyway's I'm through with the Lumberton posts for now.  Good luck L-trolly, it's going to be a long season.

Guest tchawks99

Thats good for the L-train...thats just what they needed..i bet they will go back and have 100 people being at there games again...

Well it was fun while it lasted.... ;D

I'm actually kind of bummed over the SCRIMMAGE.  I was really hoping the L-Train would have showed up yesterday but man it wasn't even close.  I'm talking every faucet of the game went in Dayton's favor.  Anyway's I'm through with the Lumberton posts for now.  Good luck L-trolly, it's going to be a long season.

Thank you. Because like I said you have been kicked off the L-Train. Don't come crying and try to get back on later when things aren't going your way. This is not a bandwagon its the L-TRAIN baby.

Guest tchawks99

L-train...Give me a break....... ::)

HF will give yall a run for your money this week..didnt think i would say this but go HF....

Those comments are stupid!! Dayton came and scouted for a scrimmage!! Obviously practiced all week for us while we were getting ready for HF!! Do yall know that every formation Lumberton got in, I, quads, trips, the motion out of the wing, etc.. That Dayton knew EVERY play that was coming at them?? Actually screaming them at Lumberton's O before they ran it?? Why in the he!! would you go to that extent for a scrimmage?? Thats a HUGE advantage for the Dayton side! But guess what? At the end of the day, Lumberton still beat Dayton last year, No scrimmage can take that away from the players or any fan :D And for the Lumberton D, you guys need to step it up big time! I know Coach C was rotating everyone in and out but Dayton put the smack down on yall. Theres alot of improving on both sides of the ball, Lumberton will get it together!!

L-train...Give me a break....... ::)

HF will give yall a run for your money this week..didnt think i would say this but go HF....

:'( :'( :'( Are you mad because I won't let you on the L-TRAIN. Well I tell ya what. nah. That first step up to the L-TRAIN is a big one you may hurt yourself. You better just stay off and go play with your tricycle.

Guest tchawks99

By the time district rolls around no L-train fans will be at the games, it will be alot of empty seats in the stadium and no one will care about the L-train anymore..it was a cinderella season for yall last year and now it is over.

it will go back to 100 people in the stands and the "buzz" has worn off.Good luck to yall and since the L-train is broke if anyone needs a ride call me..I will drop you off on the way to watch them Hawks kick butt!!

By the time district rolls around no L-train fans will be at the games, it will be alot of empty seats in the stadium and no one will care about the L-train anymore..it was a cinderella season for yall last year and now it is over.

it will go back to 100 people in the stands and the "buzz" has worn off.Good luck to yall and since the L-train is broke if anyone needs a ride call me..I will drop you off on the way to watch them Hawks kick butt!!

What you going to pump them on your handle bars. ;D :D:o

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83