Buna v Trinity....50-7 BUNA WINS/COMMENTS

Guest whs90

The cougs dont have a scrimmage this week, so what about their first game.  Does anyone know anything about trinity? How many TD's will Craft score?

Guest EagleFan01

I talked to Coach Craig who was the baseball coach a few seasons ago and he had told me that the the coach's there where getting the players in great shape and that they would be alot better in the next few seasons and from what he told me that the jr's and sr's this year for trinity should be really good and have made alot of improvements. So Buna don't count your chickens before they hatch, Trinity make surprise you in this one.

I talked to Coach Craig who was the baseball coach a few seasons ago and he had told me that the the coach's there where getting the players in great shape and that they would be alot better in the next few seasons and from what he told me that the jr's and sr's this year for trinity should be really good and have made alot of improvements. So Buna don't count your chickens before they hatch, Trinity make surprise you in this one.

Good point.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder