how much does OU suck?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Us down here in the "armpit of Texas" like to call O WHO Texas' B team cuz if you look at their roster every year it's full of texas guys!

So what.  I don't get your point.  About 90% of the teams around the country have multiple texas players on their rosters.  TU can only sign 25 per year, so where are the other 3,000 D1 caliber players gonna go?  OU sounds like a good place to me!  LOL

Us down here in the "armpit of Texas" like to call O WHO Texas' B team cuz if you look at their roster every year it's full of texas guys!

So what.  I don't get your point.  About 90% of the teams around the country have multiple texas players on their rosters.  TU can only sign 25 per year, so where are the other 3,000 D1 caliber players gonna go?  OU sounds like a good place to me!  LOL

Doesn't say much for ok does it? lol

Envy??? Dream on Brother. Apparently only 3 adequate football players in the whole state, what a joke! If it was that great, I'm sure the road that brought you here will bring you back!!  The Great State of Texas will survive.

HOOK 'EM HORNS !

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83