Could Anyone get in contact with Coach Cole

I played for West Orange-Stark, 3 years of Varsity I am very intersted about joining the team in Port Arthur.  If anyone could get in contact with Coach Cole please give him my phone number it is 409-670-9184 tell him to ask for Buddy. Please can someone help me. Thank You

Guest tigersvoice

I played for West Orange-Stark, 3 years of Varsity I am very intersted about joining the team in Port Arthur.  If anyone could get in contact with Coach Cole please give him my phone number it is 409-670-9184 tell him to ask for Buddy. Please can someone help me. Thank You

Son, you are going about this backwards - but at least you are trying.  Coach Cole is not going to call you.  If it were so you would have already been called.  Here are a couple of numbers to call at the College:  409.983.4921 and 800.477.5872.  It's up to you to reach the busy Coach.  If you don't do any good on the phone then go to the school's web site.  When you finally do reach the Coach, show a little humility.  Maybe he will be impressed with your persistence and tenacity.  Good luck and don't give up on your dream.

Kid, keep your ear to the streets.  Most JUNCOs have at least one tryout a year and pretty much one to none kid is chosen out of the 20 plus that try out.  It is very difficult to attempt to get noticed one you are out of high school.  Take a page from the NED LB from last year.  Put together a highlight tape and circulate it to all JUNCOs....  You chances are already slim, but if you dod not have a highlight tape from your high school games your chances of making any team are very slim.  You need  to contact D2 and smaller JUNCOs and Colleges.

I run into so many kids today who played ball in high school. It seems like the game stops for them because they were not aggressive enough to FIND a school. Some players are late bloomers. It's too many JUCOS' out there for many of them not to be playing ball somewhere and getting a free education for at least two years.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder