Spurger

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

k y yall wanna talk all this crap about my lil brother wen u have no idea he is i mean he is not the best in the world but he is good so if he couldnt beat that lil kid i will bet 100000000000000 dollars i can so jus stop talkin

You didn't last year in warren so give me that money homie lol jk and no disrispect to your bro he just called out this kid and don't have no room to talk

yea i dont think they will do good this year losing the whitakers and the sheffields.  who does that leave them with Mcgallion and Blankenship. but you never what will happen i still think they will take the district with big sandy gone but i dont think that they will make it far in the playoffs.... ;D ;D ;D

The only person spurger is really losing is Phillip the sheffield turned the ball over way to much. Sure JT scored during the regular season but not very much in the playoffs and pate didn't evan score during the regular season all he was is defense. Daniel and john will make up for them ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Mcgallion is just a cocky kid who thinks he is awesome... and he isnt :D :D

McGallion does have some confidence issues sometimes but his only a sophmore and if ur jealous about his skills y dont u ask ur coach to get a warm up game with them this year i want to c u try to guard him when u get off the bench

I doubt the warm up game will happen.. but i would demolish him..he is chubby and slow..he sucks at shooting.. the only thing he is good at is passing..

Yeah i bet u doubt the warm up game you scarred lol but i don't blame u.....

Hey alloutballer, looks like sum_1 wants to get schooled by Chase.

When that happens, sum_1 will be another someone that just got his education!

Would love to watch that one.

You are right, sum_1 is a bench warmer having dreams that he is D. Wade or something. It would be funny if it wasn't so sad!

Yeah you cool and smart. Go Pirates!! Boo Sum_1 lol ;) ;) ;) ;)

cody would beat ne1from spurger and matt would destroy any of them .... this district will go HD WH then SP and spurger competing for 3rd.....

WHAT    :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

b

Yeah Catman just let them talk. Do you believe them?? ???

ha ha ha  :D :D :D :D :D

UT#1 you must either play for warren or from warren...

well i dont know that much about warren but i do know they arent that good and i do know that spurger will never be like they were last year.

your write and wrong spurger will be nothing like they was last year there going to be a better team then last and the years coming up looks very promising too

well CATMAN how do you think the district will go?? and where are you from?? and alloutballer yes im from warren and played in the past but 1st off dont get me wrong warren will be one of the weakest teams in the area but so will spurger and saying that they will be better than last year is a joke you need to share whatever it is your smoking on ....

well i dont know that much about warren but i do know they arent that good and i do know that spurger will never be like they were last year.

your write and wrong spurger will be nothing like they was last year there going to be a better team then last and the years coming up looks very promising too

your kiddin right who do they have because there was no one on the jv that was varsity material maybe theyll beat evadale and high island and maybe sabine pass but thats all.

well CATMAN how do you think the district will go?? and where are you from?? and alloutballer yes im from warren and played in the past but 1st off dont get me wrong warren will be one of the weakest teams in the area but so will spurger and saying that they will be better than last year is a joke you need to share whatever it is your smoking on ....

;D  ;D ;D ;D    spurger hd sp

the district race this year will be better than it has in the past because there is not 1 team that can go through district undefeated but i think it plays out like this

HD and WH tieing for first with each team winning on there home courts

and Spurger coming in third

WHAT              ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

CATMAN are you just trying to give them hope or what up until these past few posts ive always thought u kinda knew what u were talking about but if anyone thinks spurger will win this district then you know nothing about basketball at all..... and heart doesnt go too far without any talent ....... this thread has become a joke

thatz true but you are acting like they have nobody on their team.HEART will bring you some where maybe not far but somewhere.no i don't think there going to win distract but WH will not be tied for 1st maybe not even go to the playoff(Last year they beat SP by 9 then lost by almost 30 against SP)What does that tell you ut#1 and wise one /People said SP beatin WH was an upset BUT REALLY when WH beat SP last year at WH home was nothing but and upset for SP /...truthfully without saying it just because its my school i really do believe our team SP will go 1st spot.all nonbelieve will soon believe(not being the point of this topic).

Spurger will go to the playoff.Sabine-HD-Spurger-WH

CATMAN knows what he's talkin bout  ;)

i understand where you are coming from but you were also on here last year talking about how SP was going to win district but they didn't they tied with WH for 4Th place WH only lost 1 starter so they will be better this year with everyone being a year older and 2 move in kids that will both be starters and a good complement to copeland because they are both good shooter's and when ever you have the best player in the district you always have a chance to win

1 Wait lets get that str8 a sabine player was on here saying that. but it wasnt me.

2 Sabine and West Hardin did tie. we both beat every team but BS HD SPURGER I dnt know where you got that

3 We lost 2 Good players but Point guardz coming back are real good and our post aint to bad himself you will see that during the season me being one of them (as you can tell im #25 the one frm my team that guarded copeland on that close to 30pt win. I didnt shut him down but i can say i slowed him down and held him back )

4 Yea yall hav a wonderful player but player win games AND teams win Championships.

5 double team copeland or play a zone and have 1 man watch copeland

6 WHEN YOU HAVE A TEAM YOU ALWAY HAVE A GREAT CHANCE TO WIN 

CATMAN are you just trying to give them hope or what up until these past few posts ive always thought u kinda knew what u were talking about but if anyone thinks spurger will win this district then you know nothing about basketball at all..... and heart doesnt go too far without any talent ....... this thread has become a joke

1. spurger    2. hd      3. sp

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder