Beaumont Central vs Port Arthur Memorial Week 0 predictions!

You know I have stop posting on here for quite some time but always still get on and read some of the messages in which I only respond when I feel need to. Everyone will  have opinions whether negative or positive but if someone knows what blows your steam then they will. Central will be just fine, even with the coaching changes that seems to somehow effect them every year. If you notice everytime Central has 2 to 3  good years what happens, another school dips into their coaching system and they have to build leadership again. When they brought Stowers in to replace Suggs they went out of south east texas to get him and he then brought his own staff and was very successful. So what happens, Ozen needs new HC and instead of going out of the area and bring one in they go to their cross town rival and get 4 of their 4 best coaches and Kelly get the their QB coach, so they have have a sub par year and everyone  say whats wrong with Central like nothing happen. It would be nice for them to keep coaches for 10 years or more but that will never happen. Don't know where the new coaches they got came from but it just didn't work, hopefully after last season BISD let Stowers go out and bring some coaches of his choice but I doubt that happened. I have spoken with Stowers and there were changes made that will help with a successful year in which they will be very competitive. Good luck to both Central and Memorial. Central posters stay postive because they will have a winning season.

Tiger can't make me believe he hasn't questioned coaches of his favorite teams...  Whether its the Cowboys or the Rockets or any other team.  We all have opinions and hopefully we all are smart enough to recognize issues.  If your offense doesn't work with three of the fastest kids in the area in key positions something is wrong.  If you have a QB that is a senior and not getting it done after 5 games its time to go young and develop one for the future.  If your offensive line has blocking issues, you can't run the ZONE-READ because it takes too much time to develop.  If you can't stop the run and you stay in the same defense, and make no adjustments. That is the difference between GOOD coaching and BAD coaching. Lumberton did not have Centrals talent but their offense looked fluent and deliberate, that is a statement for the coaching!  Central and Memorial has had those issues, I am with you State Champ.  Central will win this game because there staff is notas pathic as Memorials staff.

Tiger can't make me believe he hasn't questioned coaches of his favorite teams...  Whether its the Cowboys or the Rockets or any other team.  We all have opinions and hopefully we all are smart enough to recognize issues.  If your offense doesn't work with three of the fastest kids in the area in key positions something is wrong.  If you have a QB that is a senior and not getting it done after 5 games its time to go young and develop one for the future.  If your offensive line has blocking issues, you can't run the ZONE-READ because it takes too much time to develop.  If you can't stop the run and you stay in the same defense, and make no adjustments. That is the difference between GOOD coaching and BAD coaching. Lumberton did not have Centrals talent but their offense looked fluent and deliberate, that is a statement for the coaching!   Central and Memorial has had those issues, I am with you State Champ.  Central will win this game because there staff is notas pathic as Memorials staff.

;)

You know I have stop posting on here for quite some time but always still get on and read some of the messages in which I only respond when I feel need to. Everyone will  have opinions whether negative or positive but if someone knows what blows your steam then they will. Central will be just fine, even with the coaching changes that seems to somehow effect them every year. If you notice everytime Central has 2 to 3  good years what happens, another school dips into their coaching system and they have to build leadership again. When they brought Stowers in to replace Suggs they went out of south east texas to get him and he then brought his own staff and was very successful. So what happens, Ozen needs new HC and instead of going out of the area and bring one in they go to their cross town rival and get 4 of their 4 best coaches and Kelly get the their QB coach, so they have have a sub par year and everyone  say whats wrong with Central like nothing happen. It would be nice for them to keep coaches for 10 years or more but that will never happen. Don't know where the new coaches they got came from but it just didn't work, hopefully after last season BISD let Stowers go out and bring some coaches of his choice but I doubt that happened. I have spoken with Stowers and there were changes made that will help with a successful year in which they will be very competitive. Good luck to both Central and Memorial. Central posters stay postive because they will have a winning season.

I agree with you 100%. I hope Central has a good season, I really do. Good luck to the Jaguars!

Did Spikes transfer to another school,anybody know?

Well, he ain't at practice!  We'll find out for sure on Monday when they allow withdrawls!

OH yeah...if you saw Saturdays scrimmage, you wouldn't give PA a chance against Central!  I know in a scrimmage you keep it vanilla, but dang...don't get man handled...and PN-G is not as salty as they were last year!  However, anything can happen; especially when BMT and PA play!....GO GET EM JAGS!!!!!! ::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin