WE (ALL) would like to know

Well Frenchy Domingue was my grandfather. I am also kin to a well known person but not in sports his name was Poochie Little, he is my uncle. He was from Port Acres. I am also kin to Kyle Haynes who played fullback for TJ back in 1961 I believe and my mother graduated with Jimmy Johnson. My mother, Kyle and Jimmy all graduated the same year.

Where is Poochie now?

Guest bleed orange

Well Frenchy Domingue was my grandfather. I am also kin to a well known person but not in sports his name was Poochie Little, he is my uncle. He was from Port Acres. I am also kin to Kyle Haynes who played fullback for TJ back in 1961 I believe and my mother graduated with Jimmy Johnson. My mother, Kyle and Jimmy all graduated the same year.

Where is Poochie now?

He lives in Port Neches.

Guest tigersvoice

Just a question... Did any of ya'll have to wear the leather helmets???

Yes, in Eagle Lake, Texas in the 7th and 8th grades (circa 1949-1951).  We finally got plastic helmets when I was a Freshman.  Wonderful years back then and Eagle Lake was a wonderful place

to spend them.

Guest bleed orange

Graduate of McKinney High School, class of '67.  Played football and ran track.  Coached Bleedorange

I know who you are coach. Atleast I think I do. There is a lot of guys on here that played in the early 80's. They are the ones I said are old like me of course. Not you young guys in the sixties. ::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder