First of all youre obviously dumb cause you cant even spell on..."own" :D.. and just come to a game this season and see if i can shoot or not...

alright senior ;D ;D It's going to suck when your still OWN the bench as a SENIOR man i fill for you. Youre brother being as good as he is and you can barely make the team. Man u are not to bright your self look how you spelled youre lol ;D ;D i bet ur face is like this  :'(

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well thanks 4 all yall saying im good i really dont think im that good, but this question with my brother really aint fair i mean we play 2 different posistions im a forward and he is a gaurd and i think he has a better set shot than i do but i mean i dont know if he can score as much as i did because his height but he can put up pretty good numbers.

First of all youre obviously dumb cause you cant even spell on..."own" :D.. and just come to a game this season and see if i can shoot or not...

alright senior ;D ;D It's going to suck when your still OWN the bench as a SENIOR man i fill for you. Youre brother being as good as he is and you can barely make the team. Man u are not to bright your self look how you spelled youre lol ;D ;D i bet ur face is like this  :'(

Umm in def. not gonna be on the bench... and i could come to Spurger(Butt)Pirates and start over chase anyday... :D ;D :D ;D

Umm in def. not gonna be on the bench... and i could come to Spurger(Butt)Pirates and start over chase anyday... :D ;D :D ;D

Yeah you should listen to your bro he has sum pretty good advice for sum_1 and y u putting chase own blast i dont think he has did anything to you, or wat he do? ??? ???

Well you are the probably the worst speller in the world.. well u and john litton....lol.. and im pretty sure this is chase thats why i have been saying that...

Hey kid this is not chase and y u keep own talking about my spelling we are talking basketball and u keep own talking about spelling you know what kody you need to get in a spelling B bc you can't play ball.  ;D. Im sorry chase mad you  :'(. The other day i asked him y u would have any beef own him and he told me personally about a summer leauge game a couple years back he told me he was in seventh grade playing against own a jv team and he crossed u so bad u wouldn't evan shake his hand ;) ;) ;) ;) ;). You need to get over kid thats been four years ago 

cody will do fine and theres nobody on spurgers team that could outplay him btw.... that  being said i still dont think warren will win more than 3 games this upcoming year... and whoever said the 06 team and this years team would be a good game has lost there mind...... starters 06 tyler word paul sims caleb swinney jimmy rawls and kinney granger...... this years starters blackshear, lil cody and blake andrews,....... the 06 backups would handle this years team by 20..... and the 06 vs 08 would be a good game also 08 would win but it wouldnt be a blowout...... and the 05 team is the best team to come thru warren in awhile since the days of mcneal, dunham , dees and adams

I haven't talked to Cris since early in the summer so I hadn't heard he left.Give me the details there "Ric".Looking at the 06 roster this years group would struggle with them.The 06 club started Tyler Word,Kinney Granger,Paul Sims,Jewel Morrison and Caleb Swinney.They also had McBee,Jimmy Rawls and Brandon Sims who played quite a bit.This years club would struggle big time with that group.No disrespect to Cody but Matt is probably in a different league.The biggest trouble with this years group will be experience and dedication.Everyone graduated that started last year and these guys didn't spend much time in the gym this summer.I hope they do well,I'll be there watching.

HAVE YOU HEARD IF CRIS LEFT WARREN

cody will do fine and theres nobody on spurgers team that could outplay him btw.... that  being said i still dont think warren will win more than 3 games this upcoming year... and whoever said the 06 team and this years team would be a good game has lost there mind...... starters 06 tyler word paul sims caleb swinney jimmy rawls and kinney granger...... this years starters blackshear, lil cody and blake andrews,....... the 06 backups would handle this years team by 20..... and the 06 vs 08 would be a good game also 08 would win but it wouldnt be a blowout...... and the 05 team is the best team to come thru warren in awhile since the days of mcneal, dunham , dees and adams

There is six people own spurger's jv that can outplay cody, and cody want do nothing this year... ;D ;D We'll see when the season comes around

I haven't talked to Cris since early in the summer so I hadn't heard he left.Give me the details there "Ric".Looking at the 06 roster this years group would struggle with them.The 06 club started Tyler Word,Kinney Granger,Paul Sims,Jewel Morrison and Caleb Swinney.They also had McBee,Jimmy Rawls and Brandon Sims who played quite a bit.This years club would struggle big time with that group.No disrespect to Cody but Matt is probably in a different league.The biggest trouble with this years group will be experience and dedication.Everyone graduated that started last year and these guys didn't spend much time in the gym this summer.I hope they do well,I'll be there watching.

Yeah he left he knew this season was going to be real bad so yeah he split

Hahaha that's funny. Don't know if I'd be mad at him for that or not. I mean sure he weasled away from you'll at a bad time but then again can't blame him for wanting to have a chance of winning.

Hahaha that's funny. Don't know if I'd be mad at him for that or not. I mean sure he weasled away from you'll at a bad time but then again can't blame him for wanting to have a chance of winning.

yelp he knew it was going to be real bad if kody has to run the one or if he evan has to play he new it was going to be bad well im glad for coach carter but i wish he could and been ad for spurger lol

alloutballer you are making a complete idiot of yourself 6 jv players on spurger that could outplay cody?? dont get me wrong cody ist anything too special but he is just as good as any player spurger has and as far  as carter leaving i agree he left cuz he knew there was no shot of winning more than 5 games with this group but spurger wont be any better ...... alloutballer do u even play or are you just one of the wannabes that gets crap started on here??

alloutballer are you 4 real there r 6 people on spurgers jv that could take cody i dint think cody is great but come on he could start for spurger. and you said it would be a close game between matt andrews and that chase kid from spurger well i dont think it would be close at all they are on 2 different levels just go ask kountze and EC because they will both tell you that matt andrews can play

its not gonna matter u could put coach k in charge of them and still wouldnt win more than 5 games......  and saying that anyone from spurger could compare to matt andrews is ridiculous.... and you shouldnt even mention spurgers jv on ne thread they r horrible and always have been...

alloutballer you are making a complete idiot of yourself 6 jv players on spurger that could outplay cody?? dont get me wrong cody ist anything too special but he is just as good as any player spurger has and as far  as carter leaving i agree he left cuz he knew there was no shot of winning more than 5 games with this group but spurger wont be any better ...... alloutballer do u even play or are you just one of the wannabes that gets crap started on here??

I'm pretty sure cody and one of his friends have been joking around on this thread...sum_1 r u cody?

As far as I know Cris Carter is still the coach at Warren.I talked with the AD the other day and he said he was still there.The office personell also hadn't received a resignation.Cris is also an elementary school principal so his only function isnt basketball coach.I sure hope he doesn't resign now because it would be impossible to get a coach this late.I hate to say it but Warren will have to completely rebuild there program, and it would take total dedication from everyone.Players and the coach will have to do what it takes to be successful and I didn't see it this summer.Pror to the 05 season the program was in shambles and came back to be pretty solid over the last 4 years but it didn't happen without hard work and dedication then and it won't happen without it now.

ok i dont see why all these spurger hillbillies are talkin mess on here. if i do believe warren beat yall in yalls own tournament and if i do remember correctly some of the players were crying after that game  ;D so dont come on here talkin trash about other teams that will beat yall by over 20 points or more. yall can just go back in yalls driveway and shoot some hoops and dream that MAYBE on day yall will be good in basketball. or yall can just go hook up with one of yalls cousins like yall all do there you country bumpkins bahahahahahaha  ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder