**Buna vs. Corsicana Mildred Semi Final BROADCAST/BUNA COMES UP SHORT!**

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Wildcat 08

dont start blaming the coach he left him in there because he's there best pitcher

Not blaming him but win the game or keep your best Pitcher in?????????

Shoulda pulled him after the walk or HBP definatley.

Joel Howell,  you ought to be ashamed of yourself for second-guessing Coach Terrier.  Didn't you just spend some money on advertisements for the semi-final game? In the advertisement itself, it says something along the lines of "Howell's Campus Corner is proud supporters and good friends to both the school and the community.  Newsflash...........you may not want to get to close to Coach Terrier anytime soon. It doesn't sound like you are making too many friends with the school or the community.  Make up your mind..........do you want to support the Cougars or question the leadership??

Also, definitely is spelled my way, not yours (definatley).  Learn to be supportive of the school and community and maybe your business will continue to flourish.

upandunder has spoken!

Guest Wildcat 08

So what! People can give their opinions. It's life!!!!!!!!!!! All he was saying was he thought he should have changed Pitchers.

First of all, don't question myself or my families dedication to this town and it's athletic program, as you are in no place to do so. Go back and read my posts, and recognize that I was only engaging in conversation pertaining to this game. It is my personal opinion that Hillin should have been pulled a couple of batters earlier, and Clark put in. Both of these kids are OUTSTANDING athletes. However, no one can tell the future, it's part of the game. Also, I am not the coach, nor was I making an attempt to be. Now, I suggest that if you want to pick appart my comments in an apparent attempt to defame me or my family, you do it properly in a way that will not bring reproach on whatever name you want to use in order to publish your bull attempt at an intelligent comment. This is a sports forum, I just joined and even I knew that. It isn't here for people like you who are only on for means of a personal agenda, it is here for people like me, who talk about...you guessed it..SPORTS. Now you claim that I question Coach Terrier's call, which if you read my posts is false. I simply said "Shoulda pulled him after the walk or HBP". That is obviously, to a person of comparable intelligence, a personal opinion offered by me, not even MENTIONING Coach Terrier. Once again, my family and I, especially my father who is the owner of Campus Corner, support the Cougar Athletic Program possibly more than anyone in this town, if you want to get down to it. My dad wears Buna blue, (or LSU purple and gold) EVERY day without fail, maintains a great relationship with coaches, players, their families and their teachers, and makes regular and frequent donations to the program, INCLUDING a donation so that YOU had the privilege to listen to. So, in closing, read my comments, try your best to bypass your simple mindedness and understand what I was saying, and think twice before you make an adolescent attempt at bringing my family into your childish statements.

By the way, thanks for the spellcheck. At least your good for something.

Have a great day,

Joel Howell Jr.

Shoulda pulled him after the walk or HBP definatley.

Joel Howell,  you ought to be ashamed of yourself for second-guessing Coach Terrier.  Didn't you just spend some money on advertisements for the semi-final game? In the advertisement itself, it says something along the lines of "Howell's Campus Corner is proud supporters and good friends to both the school and the community.  Newsflash...........you may not want to get to close to Coach Terrier anytime soon. It doesn't sound like you are making too many friends with the school or the community.   Make up your mind..........do you want to support the Cougars or question the leadership??

Also, definitely is spelled my way, not yours (definatley).  Learn to be supportive of the school and community and maybe your business will continue to flourish.

upandunder has spoken!

So tell us this.  Have you never made the same comment while watching a HS, college, or MLB game?  I would be willing to bet that about 90% of the people(including YOU) that are registered on this site have made a comment about a player staying on the mound too long!  I know I have!  Just like Wildcat said people have opinions!!  And he never once mentioned a word about Terrier's coaching!!!

First of all, don't question myself or my families dedication to this town and it's athletic program, as you are in no place to do so. Go back and read my posts, and recognize that I was only engaging in conversation pertaining to this game. It is my personal opinion that Hillin should have been pulled a couple of batters earlier, and Clark put in. Both of these kids are OUTSTANDING athletes. However, no one can tell the future, it's part of the game. Also, I am not the coach, nor was I making an attempt to be. Now, I suggest that if you want to pick appart my comments in an apparent attempt to defame me or my family, you do it properly in a way that will not bring reproach on whatever name you want to use in order to publish your bull attempt at an intelligent comment. This is a sports forum, I just joined and even I knew that. It isn't here for people like you who are only on for means of a personal agenda, it is here for people like me, who talk about...you guessed it..SPORTS. Now you claim that I question Coach Terrier's call, which if you read my posts is false. I simply said "Shoulda pulled him after the walk or HBP". That is obviously, to a person of comparable intelligence, a personal opinion offered by me, not even MENTIONING Coach Terrier. Once again, my family and I, especially my father who is the owner of Campus Corner, support the Cougar Athletic Program possibly more than anyone in this town, if you want to get down to it. My dad wears Buna blue, (or LSU purple and gold) EVERY day without fail, maintains a great relationship with coaches, players, their families and their teachers, and makes regular and frequent donations to the program, INCLUDING a donation so that YOU had the privilege to listen to. So, in closing, read my comments, try your best to bypass your simple mindedness and understand what I was saying, and think twice before you make an adolescent attempt at bringing my family into your childish statements.

By the way, thanks for the spellcheck. At least your good for something.

Have a great day,

Joel Howell Jr.

Oww i now have a headache from reading this post!!!lol

Very well said mr. howell, must be an educated man....

Jr.,

Just because you and your family make donations to the school, it still doesn't give you the right to criticize the coach's decision.  And, yes you did criticize the coach when you said that he should have pulled him earlier.  If I am not mistaken, the coach is the one who is responsible for making pitching changes.  Not the fair-weathered fans who find a way to coach from the bleachers or the internet.  Hindsight is always 20-20.  What if he would have pulled the pitcher and the new one gave up a three run bomb or walked a couple of batters?  Then, you would have said that he should have stayed in the game longer because he was their best pitcher.  Live the life of a coach, then you can speak a little more freely.

Leftyand Wildcat,

If I do criticize the coaching decision made by someone, I do it in the privacy of my own home.  I am smart enough to keep my comments to myself and not air them over the world wide web (to me, that is the sign of adolescence).

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder