BC vs. Needville Info/ Predictions/SETXsports.com Will Broadcast This Game!

I think BC can take them.  Needville beat a rather hapless Caldwell- a #3 Dist. team with a 6-4 and 9-25-1 record-- in three games.

Needville has a record of 10-4 and 18-4 this season.  Sweeny won the District down there and they are really tough this season.

BC beat them(Needville) in the Regional Quarterfinals last year 4-3, 5-8, 3-6.  I would expect them to possibly win one of the games, they still have Senior Colton Schmidt back to pitch; but it drops off after that.

BC has some depth at pitching and that should make the difference.

Guest Orangeboy

Needville actually won in 3 games. Friday night they won 5-4. Game 2 they lost 10-8 and won game 3, 5-4. Should be just as good as last year.

This is probably the easiest route going 90 all the way to Dayton and then getting on 1960 and that will take you into Humble. This way you avoid interstate traffic. The baseball field is behind the football stadium. You can zoom in on the map at the bottom and grab and drag to whatever part you need to see

This is the hidden content, please

Turn onto US-90 W/ COLLEGE ST. (Continue to follow US-90 W. 42.7 mi)

Turn RIGHT onto N CLEVELAND ST/ TX-321. (0.2 mi)

Turn LEFT onto W CLAYTON ST/ FM 1960. (Continue to follow FM 1960 W. 17.3 mi)

Turn LEFT onto ATASCOCITA RD. (3.4 mi)

Turn RIGHT onto WILL CLAYTON PKWY/ JETERO BLVD. (Continue to follow JETERO BLVD. 1.9 mi)

End at 1700 Wilson Rd Humble, TX

This is probably the easiest route going 90 all the way to Dayton and then getting on 1960 and that will take you into Humble. This way you avoid interstate traffic. The baseball field is behind the football stadium. You can zoom in on the map at the bottom and grab and drag to whatever part you need to see

This is the hidden content, please

Turn onto US-90 W/ COLLEGE ST. (Continue to follow US-90 W. 42.7 mi)

Turn RIGHT onto N CLEVELAND ST/ TX-321. (0.2 mi)

Turn LEFT onto W CLAYTON ST/ FM 1960. (Continue to follow FM 1960 W. 17.3 mi)

Turn LEFT onto ATASCOCITA RD. (3.4 mi)

Turn RIGHT onto WILL CLAYTON PKWY/ JETERO BLVD. (Continue to follow JETERO BLVD. 1.9 mi)

End at 1700 Wilson Rd Humble, TX

Thanks..

Guest BC boy 17

needville in 2....10 run rule in both.

Thanks for the support "Deal". 

Go Cards!!!! The guys are ready to get back on the field and play.

Should be a pretty good series.  Needville will be ready to play, especially after getting a taste last year in the 1st game before losing the series in 3.  I know N'ville got a solid core on this years team and will give BC a run, but Im going to say BC.  They are just too powerful.  Bridge City in 3......

Guest Bulldog

needville in 2....10 run rule in both.

I would worry about getting ten run ruled myself there "real deal"..........It's not fun eating your words.....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder