Hardin Defeats Crosby In 2 Games...7 on 7

The Dickey kid came in to the school probably the second fastest and top five strongest, and this is at the QB position. With the team speed they're returning, look for this kid to captain a strong offense. We're losing a great QB and receiver, but from what I hear Haynes has big plans and expectations next year.

Guest etbu

The Dickey kid came in to the school probably the second fastest and top five strongest, and this is at the QB position. With the team speed they're returning, look for this kid to captain a strong offense. We're losing a great QB and receiver, but from what I hear Haynes has big plans and expectations next year.

Yea he is going to be a good one and comes from some good blood lines. Hope he helps lay some wood on EC.  ;D

Hardin Hardin Hardin....

so they win a few 7on7 games...wooow wooow...

alot of the routes run in a 7on7 game played by hardin would never happen in a real football game. Linemen would get in the way of every underneath route they throw and any decent olb would light up anything that did get caught. they run alot of pickroutes and other things that just wouldnt work in a game.

well, Pantherplaya says this is nonsense.

LETS START HERE

#1. Hardin plays good 7on7.

#2. Hardin would never beat Crosby in a real game.

#3. Anahauc probably got very lucky.

#'s 4-10. Hardin would never,ever,ever, beat the Liberty Panthers in a real game...or scrimmage...(by the way, we do scrimmage Hardin the first week back.  ;D

o and I dont remember Hardin scoring 36 in that second game last week.. :o

• 2 weeks later...

Hardin Hardin Hardin....

so they win a few 7on7 games...wooow wooow...

alot of the routes run in a 7on7 game played by hardin would never happen in a real football game. Linemen would get in the way of every underneath route they throw and any decent olb would light up anything that did get caught. they run alot of pickroutes and other things that just wouldnt work in a game.

Panthers in for a long season, lot of seniors but only talent I saw was the QB he is a pretty good athlete.  Hardin does like to pass, but they will run the ball down your throat next year with Stelly and Villemez and also Dickey the QB.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn